16

Edited

Brian

A soft knock came from the door. I was sat on Greg's lap as he fed me apple slices. I was losing my appetite as I became more and more sick. I felt weaker and weaker, with a constant dull ache in my head.

Aaron was busy lately, the preparations for the introductory ceremony demanding more and more of his time.

He was spending less and less time with me. I didn't mind, that allowed me to spend more and more time with Gregory.

It was a horrible idea, spending more of my time with Greg. It allowed the dangerous feelings I felt towards him swirl around inside such as a dangerous storm. It was dangerous, the storm threatening to drown me. It was overwhelming.

It felt unfair to Aaron that I was still feeling this way towards Greg. It felt as though I was being unfaithful. The guilt drowned me, leaving me unable to breath and my lungs aching.

Kyle and Ian quietly entered the room, masking their scents. "Hey, baby." Kyle said, sitting on the edge of the bed. It was the first time they had entered the room since they had been here with the preparations keeping them busy as well.

Kyle looked around the room in question, "What's all of this?" He asked. "This looks like your room back home." He said, his eyebrow cocked in confusion.

It didn't make sense, really. Doing something such as this required weeks, months even. Where did Aaron get pictures of my room? He had only entered it once, with me spending all my time in Greg's room.

It was too perfect of a copy for it to be a one time seeing it thing.

Aaron had kidnapped me three days in to us mating. I didn't ponder much on it, he was an Alpha. Alphas were possessive and jealous. With an Alpha's power, the sky was the limit.

"He said he wanted to make it feel more homely." I said with a lazy shrug of my shoulders. Aaron was an odd guy, trying to understand him gave me a headache. Rather I accepted him as he was with little to no question.

Ian and Kyle shared a knowing look.

"Never mind that." Kyle said, a warm smile gracing his face. "How do you feel?" He asked, his tone loving as it always was whenever I was sick or hurt. "Better." I said, shifting my position so I could face them. I was sat with my back against Gregory's chest.

I had stopped taking the pills. It seemed as they contained depressants that slowed down my central nervous system. I wasn't too sure, it was but a speculation that wasn't supported by any evidence.

"I'm glad you feel better." Kyle said, taking my hand in his and caressing my knuckles gentle. I flashed him a soft smile, laying my the back of my head on his shoulder.

"What happened to your neck, Greg?" Ian asked, eyeing the bite marks and blue purple bruises littering Greg's neck. "Brian." Greg simply said, placing the empty bowl on the nightstand.

"Brian?" Ian asked, his eyebrow cocked. "Mmh." Greg hummed, circling his arms around my waist. He laid his chin on my shoulder, sighing softly.

Greg and I touching each other had always brought us calm. Following the forced separation, we touched each other as often as we could as though to make up for lost time.

I longed for his kisses. His slow kisses that left me overwhelmed and breathless. My lungs aching in the best way. I missed his kisses but asking for more filled me with crippling guilt that prevented the words from tumbling out of my mouth.

"He bit you?" Ian asked in disbelief. "Yeah." Greg said. "But he asked though. It's not like he just bit me out of nowhere." He added after in panic.