2

Edited

Brian

After I got tired of glaring at the boring brown door of Ian's office long after Kyle and Ian went out, I went downstairs where I found my cousin, Eugene. He was laying on the couch watching a cartoon that was playing on the tv.

"Eugene!!" I yelled in excitement, running towards him. Eugene was Ian's sister's son and her mate. Ian's sister was mated to an Alpha who lived far from Ian's pack lands. I didn't really know her and neither did Eugene.

She practically dumped him on Ian, making him his problem. He bore no ill towards his parents though, he was that much of a good person.

"Brian!!" He yelled back excitedly as I picked him up and settling him on my lap. Eugene and I were very close, with him treating me as though I was his child.

"Hands off my mate." growled Jeremy, Eugene's mate who didn't like me very much. He seriously thought that I was going to hit on Eugene, my cousin. As if that isn't some sweet home Alabama bullshit.

Jeremy was five foot nine with brown skin, and a basic fade hair cut and brown eyes. He was years younger than Eugene. It was hard to believe with him babying Eugene as much as he did.

"Well, if it isn't Captain Bozzo." I said, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

Jeremy and I were like oil and water. Barely getting along with anyone in my life seemed to be an ongoing pattern in my life.

Jeremy and I didn't get along, naturally, preferring to keep a distance from the other. If we were in close vicinity of the other, we would be at each other's throats.

Jeremy glared at me and picked Eugene off of my lap, carrying him bridal style and disappearing out of sight. I shook my head, Jeremy was a weird guy. He wasn't born of Ian's pack, having joined as a solider as soon as he turned seventeen. No one really knew of his previous life. He himself hadn't known much of his previous life.

With a tired sigh, I went to the kitchen and got myself a bowl of ice cream before making my way to my bedroom.

Greg, who was the Gamma and my bestfriend, was sitting on my bed even though he knows how much I hated anyone sitting on it. It was a pet peeve of mine.

Greg and I had been bestfriends my whole life. We did mostly everything together, the most troublesome pair you ought to meet in your life.

"Greg, get your ass out off of my bed." I said, sitting on my study table. I ate spoonful of my icecream.

"Your birthday is in three days, are you excited?" He asked, ignoring what I asked off of him. I glared at him. "I said off of my bed." I repeated in a hard voice, the spoon in my mouth still.

"You care way too much about your bed." He said with a smirk on his face. I wanted to slap it off.

I placed the bowl of icecream on the study desk with a sigh before I joined him on the bed. I straddled him and pinned his hands above his head. "Get off my bed." I said, my smirk twitching in annoyance.

He flipped us so he was the one straddling me. "Make me." He said before connecting our lips in a slow kiss. He gently nibbled on my bottom lip. I parted my lips slightly allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth. I sighed in content as I melted into the kiss.

I love being kissed by Greg. There was something in the way he took the lead without hesitating. Something in the way he kissed me slowly, dragging his tongue against mine. Something in the way his taste would linger on my tongue moments after we broke the kiss.

Greg loved dragging his kisses, making sure that I felt everything. Making sure that I tasted him on my tongue. It was overwhelming, leaving me dizzy with longing and intoxication.