15

Edited

Brian

Mine and Aaron's love language was physical touch. Some parts of our bodies were always touching. With spending all of my time locked up in the room, he spent it with me.

I had made his lap my home, my new favorite place to sit. Our hands were always intertwined. Our touches were as innocent as knees touching, shoulder touching, fingers raking through hair and as dangerous as thigh riding, thigh groping and sitting dangerously close to his member.

We were attached to each other as true mates were, spending no less than five hours away from each other. It was safe to say that we were smitten and head over heels in love with each. 

The attachment we felt towards the other grew each passing day, roping us in until all we could think about was him, him and him. 

Even so, even with the love and attachment I felt towards Aaron, Greg was still a prominent factor in my life. One that wasn't divisible by zero. Amidst everything with Aaron, Greg still managed to have his own personal space in my mind.

Greg had kept his distance, making sure that he helped with getting Eugene and Jeremy settled. He would help Kyle and Ian with whatever they needed, anything to distract himself from the budding love between Aaron and I.

He avoided me, treating me as though I was the black plague. Sometimes whenever I was asleep, I would smell his scent from the door. He hesitated in nearing me, hesitating in being around me.

It hurt. It hurt more than it should. It felt as though I was loosing my bestfriend. It shouldn't have happened like this. I shouldn't trade my bestfriend for my mate.

Today was no different, Greg was off somewhere around Aaron's pack grounds while I was in the room alone.

Aaron had an important meeting that was to run until later on. I fiddled with my fingers, sighing in boredom.

I preferred being alone, the waves of pain shooting through my body keeping me company. There truly was no company like own's company.

I was too weak to do anything, imprisoned to my bed until forever would come. I felt hopeless, my sickness feeling as heavy shackles that chained me to the bed.

Danny knocked on the door as softly as he usually did before he entered. "Good afternoon, B-Brian." He said with a bow. "Hello, Danny." I greeted him with a patient smile. "I'm proud of you for trying your best to refer to me by my name." I said, earning a soft smile from him.

"Here are some painkillers." Danny said, placing the yellow pills and glass of water on the nightstand before making his way out. "Thank you, Danny." I called out after him.

I gulped down, emptying the glass of water. The pills did little to ease the pain and symptoms. If I didn't know better I would think that they were making everything worse. 

I put up my barrier, allowing only Greg to reach me. "Greg?" I called out timidly, my eyes fluttering shut. Using my barrier when I was sick was always draining.

"Brian?" He called out back, his tone was worried. Greg worried about me a lot even though I keep telling him that I was capable of taking care of myself.

"Are you alone?" Greg asked, sighing softly. "Yeah." I answered sadly. "I'm coming to you, yeah?" He said, without giving me any room to say otherwise. He knew that I would argue he not come. That I would tell him that I was fine alone even though I was not.

A minute. Two minutes. Three minutes. Four minutes passed before Greg quietly knocked and entered the room. "Hey." He said, lingering on the doorway with his hands in his pockets. "Hi." I said with a tiny wave.