27 - marty the photographer

jesserutherford: it's always a party with you at my side [tagged: aspendelveccio]

liked by aspendelveccio, nicrogers and 491,276 others

comments have been disabled

🍒

"Why are the comments on Jesse's post disabled?" Harry asks once I answer his call.

"Because they were filled with abuse, are you alright?" I ask, hearing that he's a bit out of breath.

"Yeah, fine." He sounds a little more calm.

"Alright." I laugh a little. "Were you scared I was doing something with him?"

"A bit, yeah. You two are very close for exes."

"We went to a party. We're friends. We share a dog."

"I know. I know." He says and I sigh. I knew this talk would come. "I just get worried because I'm never really in one place. I'm always all over." Different from what I was expecting. I thought he was going to tell me to keep some space from Jesse.

"It's alright." I nod. "I get what you mean, but just don't jump to anymore conclusions. Jesse and I broke up for a reason. We really don't plan on getting back together. Promise."

"Alright. I gotta go. I've just stopped a run, to be completely honest."

"You stopped a run over an Instagram?" I laugh.

"Yeah."

"Well, get back to it, dear."

"Off I go. Talk to you later!" He says and then hangs up.

"Idiot." I shake my head and go back to editing a video, this one is about how Lou Teasdale styles Harry's hair.

🍒

aspendelveccio: i'm dressed like i should be dancing like one of those emo kids under that bridge in that one vine

liked by harrystyles, michelledelveccio and 331,485 others

harrystyles: did you have marty take this pic for u?
aspendelveccio: @harrystyles yes he's my personal photographer
_emmachamberlain: i can dance like that let me know if you would like to be taught how to do that
aspendelveccio: @_emmachamberlain please

🍒

"How many days till you're here?" I ask, looking at Harry in my small phone screen.

"Two." He says and I nod.

"Good. I'm very excited."

"I can tell. You forget the date constantly."

"I just like to hear you remind me. I'd never forget when you're coming here."

"Are you going to come and stay at my place in the West Hollywood, or am I going to go to your place downtown?"

"I bet you're going to come here, I mean, you've been dying to see my closet." I say sarcastically and he nods.

"I have been dying to see that without a doubt cheetah print infested closet."

"It's not infested. It's placed with love." I say and he shakes his head.

"I bet you don't have enough room for all your stuff, I bet you've got other stuff all over the place." He says and I flip my camera, showing that I've got piles of clothes all over, as well as a shoe rack outside of my closet.

"You should see Hayden's closet at home. She's got her own personal bedroom--my old bedroom, as a closet."

"I bet you loved that when you moved out."

"Well, I moved out right after college, so it worked out, but like come on, I can't sleep at my parents house anymore unless she isn't there. I love sleeping at my parents house."

"Who doesn't love sleeping at their parents house." He laughs. "Would you be opposed to go to England for a couple of days?"

"I'd only be opposed to it because I'm scared to meet your mom."

"She'd love you. She actually really wants to meet you. She knows how secretive I am, so she's very happy that I post things on social media about you."

"She likes me?"

"She watched your video on my suits. Loved it."

"Well, it's a video about you. Of course she'd love it."

"Wait but really, who took that picture of you that you posted earlier?"

"Nicole." I laugh. "Marty was with us, and he'll always be my little doggie photographer, but Nicole took those."

"Manager Nicole?"

"Manager Nicole." I nod. "We got breakfast."