31 - meeting the mum

aspendelveccio Instagram story

🍒

aspendelveccio: had a night out in london

aspendelveccio: had a night out in london. wore this. loved life. 10/10 city.  [tagged: harrystyles]

liked by harrystyles, willne and 421,834 others

user: is she dating harry
willne: was sick to see you
calfreezy: MADDEST NIGHT OUT EVER
calfreezy: only want to party with you and harry for the rest of my days
user2: is she dating harry i need to know
harrystyles: you look like a spice girl
aspendelveccio: @harrystyles please let me know what my spice girl name would be

🍒

"How you feeling?" Will asks me when I answer his call.

"Like shit." I say and he laughs.

"Why are you even up?"

"We're going to Harry's mom's house."

"He's driving?"

"No, he's hired a car." I laugh.

"You're one lucky bitch, dating Harry Styles."

"Technically not dating yet." I say, and look down at Harry, who's head is in my lap, asleep.

"You're not dating and you're going to meet his mum?!" He practically shrieks. "Tell him to pop the bloody question!"

"He's asleep at the moment, so I'll tell him that you need him to ask me out as soon as possible." I twirl a piece of Harry's hair around my finger.

"Oh well that's great, you're on a car journey basically alone with nobody talk to!"

"Yeah, but he's quite hungover, so it's fine. I might move him and fall asleep on him when we hang up."

"How much longer?"

"Around half an hour, I think." I say and he scoffs.

"You two are on a trek while hungover. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll let you take your nap now, Asp. Thanks for inviting us out last night."

"Anytime, Will." I say and hang up.

"Will needs me to ask you out?" Harry asks, rolling over so he's facing me.

"Desperately."

"Well, Aspen Delveccio, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Harry Styles, I will be your girlfriend." I say and lean down, kissing him.

🍒

"Hiya!" Harry shouts into his house as we walk in.

"Harry!" His mom runs at him, giving him a big hug.

"Hi, mum." He hugs her back just as tight, rocking the two of them back and forth.

"And you're Aspen!" She hugs me. "Great to meet you!" She takes my hands. "You make great videos. I was very impressed with the one you did of Harry's suits. Call me Anne, by the way."

"Thank you." I smile. "I'm so proud of that one as well. It's probably the coolest thing I've ever posted."

"It was very impressive. Harry told me you picked what he wore every night when he was on tour as well?" She asks as Harry takes my bag out of my hand and goes down a hallway as Anne leads me to the kitchen.

"I did." I smile. "But I chose from five suits a night. His stylist had a decision as well." I say and he nods.

"And the choice was never the cheetah print one from the London show? I saw the Instagram you posted a little while ago, it seems like you would've been ready for him to wear cheetah print."

"I know!" I slap my hand down on the countertop. "Pretty annoying, if you ask me, I travel with a full cheetah print outfit at all times, we could've matched!" I say with a shake of my head.

"Are you talking about our fantastic cheetah print beef?" Harry asks, walking into the kitchen. "I was surprising her by dedicating a song to her and making her upset that she left me, but I just pissed her off more." He says with a smile.

"You're lucky that it was just a suit and I'm a grown ass woman." I pat his chest. "I got over it, but next time you wear cheetah and don't let me know, we're going to have a serious talk." I say, a smile on my face and he shakes his head with a laugh.

"I think that only we would have an argument about fashion like this." Harry nods, and picks up a kettle. "Tea?"

"Only if we get to sip tea and spill it." I say and he nods.

"Love a bit of gossip." Anne nods as well.

"You know what spilling tea means?" Harry asks and she nods.

"I'm on social media, hun."