35 - global warming

aspendelveccio: highly requested video up on my channel now

aspendelveccio: highly requested video up on my channel now. even if u hate me, you might wanna check this one out ;) youtube.com/aspen

liked by harrystyles, niallhoran and 532,927 others

comments have been disabled

🍒

"Sit." Aspen says, looking up and patting the spot next to her, and Harry enters the frame, a smile on his face. "We're-!" Aspen shouts at the camera and her intro starts.

"Welcome back to my channel, I'm Aspen Delveccio." Harry says in his best Californian accent.

"I don't sound like that!" Aspen laughs, pushing him slightly, but he doesn't budge.

"You totally sound like this." Harry says, still doing the accent.

"Whatever." Aspen rolls her eyes. "Welcome to my channel, today I'm with Harry Styles, we're in Brazil."

"I have a Brazil tattoo." Harry says and I let out a laugh.

"The best part about it is that it's in like, Disney font, so it's like you meant to get Disney but it got fucked up." I say and he laughs.

"That's funny." He nods. "A good observation." He says and Aspen makes a face at him.

"A good observation." She says in a British accent and Harry scoffs.

"Now, I do not sound like that." He says with a shake of his head.

"You think I sound like that, I think you sound like this." She says, still doing the accent and Harry shakes his head.

"Fair enough."

"So, we're going to talk about something that everyone has been talking about." Aspen says and Harry nods.

"Global warming, and our opinions and thoughts. Take it away, Asp." Harry says, turning to her and she lets out a loud laugh.

"Holy shit." She says through laughs. "That was good."

"Thank you." He nods and Aspen leans in and there's a cut to them talking again.

"Okay, so basically, everyone's been thinking it, and yes, we're dating!" She says and Harry nods.

"It became official on May 19th." Harry does a thumbs up. "So way less time than you would've thought."

"I still traveled the world for your dumbass, even before we started dating."

"You did."

"And you came to New York to see me." They both nod.

"So, I don't know what else we would do now." Aspen says, turning to Harry.

"Isn't there like YouTube tags? Why don't we do one of them?"

"You want to do the Boyfriend tag?" She laughs and he nods.

"Yeah, lets see what some of the questions are." He says and Aspen drags her computer over, typing something in before they both turn their heads at the computer, reading an article, and there's a cut.

"I like this one! What drink do I always order?" Aspen says and then turns to Harry. "What's my coffee order?"

"In LA, it's an iced oat milk latte." He makes a face. "But other drinks are like, maybe a matcha. Other than that, a water, yeah?"

"A margarita, depending on what time it is." She nods. "And you drink water. Black coffee in the morning, a tea, maybe. Juice if we're in LA, and always a tea with honey before you go on stage." She turns to her computer. "What is my favorite item of clothing?"

"Jesus." He shakes his head. "I think you like your new Louis Vuitton boots." He nods.

"Those are insane." Aspen's eyes roll into the back of her head. "I can't remember who sent them, but whatever your name is at Louis Vuitton, thank you for those. I love them." She smiles at the camera. "You don't have a favorite thing. You wear like ten shirts when you're not on stage, and you wear a different suit every night."  She shrugs. "But you wear your little sunglasses and that black hoodie a lot, so I guess that."

"Fair enough." He shrugs.

"Who's my favorite YouTuber?" I ask and he shrugs.

"The guy with the shaved head? Your sister?  Will? Cal?" He asks.

"Those are fair answers." Aspen shrugs. "You don't have a favorite YouTuber."

"Yes I do!" He says and Aspen's eyebrows furrow.

"Who?"

"You!" He says and Aspen's hand goes over her heart.

"You're so cute." She leans in and there's another cut. "Fuck the questions. I'll film something else at some point." She waves her hand and there's another cut. "I'm flying home from Brazil now, which means I'm leaving Harry." Aspen pouts.

"We'll see each other soon! You're coming to the New York shows!"  Harry says off camera.

"That I am." Aspen nods. "Madison Square Garden, baby!" She turns and Harry is seen sitting on a couch behind her.

"I'm the coolest man alive!"

"Hell yeah you are!"

"You can leave now!" Harry says and I laugh.

"Great, yeah, miss you already, Harry." She shakes her head and there is another cut. "I'm back in Los Angeles. I'm laying in my bed with Martin, and that is everything that I need right now." She smiles. "Bye. Love you." She blows a kiss to the camera and her outtro rolls.

/

i wrote this chapter and less than a day after finishing it, devon (girlie who plays aspen) posted about how she misses south america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS LIKE SHE KNOWS