6 - a full circle

aspenmartinelli: another new ny vlog up on my channel!!! we went to a show and shopping and jesse did his daily routine and bought me a purse !!!!!! go watch LINK IN BIO

🍒

H
so what are you doing you new new yorker

zo
well first of all i'm violently an LA girl

H
violently got it

zo
i'm so LA you wouldn't believe it
but right now i'm going to see brockhampton ACTUALLY

H
that's fun!
they're great

zo
jesse's fucking obsessed with them
and they're so good
heard ansel elgort is going to be there
really just hoping for the best

H
i can't believe is the day you went to new york i got to la

zo
wait REALLY
we coulda freakin met!!!!!!

H
I'm here until i go back to England on the 28th

zo
ur lying

H
not lying

zo
I GET BACK TO LA ON THE 28TH

H
ugh
wtf

zo
the universe hates us
stupid fucking universe
we coulda taken cool pics

🍒

I sit on my bed in my house in LA and watch one of Aspen's videos, where she's talking about her current favorite things.

"Favorite movie? Oh you know what, I'm loving Baby Driver right now. Good fucking movie. Ansel Elgort? Such a babe." She fans herself a little and laughs. "Favorite song? Right now, I'm going to have to say that it's Sweet, by Brockhampton. I'm seeing them with Jesse soon, pretty excited about it." She nods.

Wait, she told me that she was seeing Brockhampton tonight, and that Ansel Elgort was going to be there. Now that is a full circle.

"Childhood TV show. Fuck. Lizzie McGuire 100% inspired my entire sense of fashion. Loved some Hannah Montana. Drake and Josh too. Love Josh Peck. Great guy. He's my favorite vlog squad member. Take offense, David and Zane. Try answering my texts sometimes." She flicks a piece of hair over her shoulder and looks back down at her phone. "Current TV show." She pauses for a moment. "Currently, it's got to be Mad Men. I'm watching it right now, just loving it a lot really. Jon Hamm, he was in Baby Driver too, and he's just great looking. Love that guy."

"Last person I texted. Ooh that's a good one." She slides down on her messages. "Uh, it was Jesse on one thing, but it was someone else on the other. This text from Jesse is funny though, I said 'we're going to fucking get fucking bagels and i don't care what you say I'm paying, so you can buy me dinner tomorrow or something.'" She reads with a smile on her face. "Kid is dying for a bagel." She shakes her head.

Aspen's funny. I like her.