14 - too cool for coachella

aspen 🍒 retweeted
@HarryUpdates: @aspendelveccio posted this of her and @Harry_Styles on FaceTime to her Instagram story!

aspen 🍒 retweeted@HarryUpdates: @aspendelveccio posted this of her and @Harry_Styles on FaceTime to her Instagram story!

@Harry_Styles liked @aspendelveccio retweet

@aspendelveccio: teehee!!! #chillin!!!! #facetime !!!!! #relax!!!!! #THOUSANDSofmilesaway !!!!
liked by @Harry_Styles

🍒

aspendelveccio: when u book a one way ticket to europe ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

liked by harrystyles, hayddelveccio and 375,837 others

harrystyles: see u soon!!!!!!
liked by 306,287
aspendelveccio: @harrystyles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
liked by 209,723

🍒

"You're going to Europe?!" My mom screams at me as I walk into my childhood home.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"Would you like to put me into the loop of your life? I'm your mother, you need to tell me when you're going to leave the country to meet a boy."

"We met in New York, and I was coming here to tell you all of that." I say and hold up the paper bag in my hand. "I brought cake too."

"You're a good daughter." She nods, taking the cake from my hand and we go to the kitchen.

🍒

"You're sure you're not going to be weird?" I ask, glancing down at my phone where I have Harry muted on FaceTime.

"Yes. Promise." My mom nods and I take my phone off mute.

"Harry, meet my mom. Michelle." I hand her the phone and she squeals when she's face to face with Harry.

"What's going on? Why was I rushed here by mom?" Hayden asks, walking into the kitchen.

"I'm on FaceTime with Harry! Come! Say hi!" My mom turns to her and Hayden quickly walks over, saying hi to Harry.

"Where's Dave? I DM'd him on Twitter!" Harry says with a big smile and I grimace.

"When did you do that!?" I groan.

"This morning. Wanted to say hi."

"God, you're weird." I shake my head, my voice thick with sarcasm.

"Don't be mean! He's Harry Styles!"

"Yeah that's what I want to hear from my mom." I laugh. "You already favor him!"

🍒

"Well, how long do you want to stay?" Harry asks as we're on FaceTime, he's helping me pick outfits and pack. We've known each other for two weeks, and it's like we're an old married couple.

"I don't know!" I whine.

"Stay till the end of the European leg." He says with a shrug. "It's like a month."

"I can't. I have Coachella."

"God. Coachella." He scoffs.

"You've never even been!"

"I'm too cool to go."

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." I smirk. "My parents go. Every year." I say and he laughs.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I convinced my mom to get a Gucci fanny pack for it." I laugh.

"We love a stylish queen!" He says and a loud laugh comes out of my mouth.