Talk about the devil and he shall appear.

Or in this case, she.

Natalie came into the room confused to all of the yelling, she sees an angry tall man and two of the boys she hated the most.

She heard Ben talking about her love for Spongebob. It may be a kid's show but it's funny for her.

None of the three noticed her standing in the door frame. She continues to watch them all bicker. A bored expression etched to her face.

Jeff wriggles his way out of Slenderman's grip but fails. "WELL IF SHE REALLY DOES WATCH SPONGEBOB THEN SHE'S A QUIVERING PUSSY!"

"Jeffrey language!" Slenderman slammed Jeff into the wall and he pulled Jeff to him, their faces were an inch away.

"I've warned you about fighting in this ho-"

Before Slenderman could finish his small speech, rage filled Natalie's face.

Nobody calls her a pussy. People who do ends up dead.

She let rage overtake her body and she came running to Jeff's back to shove him into Slenderman's face and make their lips touch.

Wait. Does Slender even have lips?

Never mind.

Jeff's face collided into Slender's. Slenderman lost his balance and fell backwards, his head hitting the table where he was brewing potions in.

The potion he was making for Sally wasn't done yet and due the collision, the beaker fell to ground, releasing its contents.

A couple more creepypasta ran into the room to see the commotion; Jane, Eyeless Jack and Smile Dog at the same time the beaker broke.

The scent of the potion quickly spread around the room. Before Slender could even tell them not to inhale, a pinkish fog formed inside the room. Everything went quiet.

•~•

Toby was in the hallway to the laboratory room. He was with EJ and Jane but he tripped on the way to the loud room. Toby whimpered for a moment. The trip caused his face to kiss the floor and he feels as if his nose was broken.

He sucked it up and ran into the room.

He was instantly confused, pink fog was making its way out of the door.

Toby's instincts came kicking in and he covered his nose. Is this some sort of poison?!

Once the fog disappeared out of the room. Toby's face morphed into amazement.

There everyone sat. They were all turned into a bunch of babies! Toby couldn't help but squeal.

He could see a baby Ben tugging baby Jeff's long black hair. Baby Slenderman was attempting to pull Ben away.

A toddler named Natalie was in the middle of the room crying.

Baby Jane and baby EJ were crawling towards the crying baby.

And a cute puppy that looked like Smile Dog was on its back, sleeping.

Toby felt ecstatic!

"SO MANY CUTE- BABIIESSS!!!"

He dove into the floor to hug both Jane and EJ.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE! YOU TOO! AND YOU!" he referred to Jane, EJ and Smile Dog.

He then quickly crawled over to the crying Natalie and he held her into his arms, rocking it. Soon the baby stopped crying. "You're so damn cuuuttee," he silently cooed.

Then he looked at the three fighting toddlers.

He put Natalie down and went over to the three. He pulls Jeff away from Ben who he was strangling in the neck.

These three still seemed to fight even though they were now toddlers.

He pulls Slendy and Ben to his arms and starts squeezing them as if they were stuff toys.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SO CUTE! I WANNA BE CUTE!"

Then his gaze fell into the baby who was nibbling on his shoe. It was Jeff. Toby had a scowl on his face and he kicks the baby to the wall. "Well, except you. You're not cute."

•^•

[A U T H O R]

How is the book so far? I can't stop aww-ing imagining the scenario.

Feel free to point out any grammar mistakes!

Question: Which baby pasta would you cuddle with?

Lots of love xx

//1158 words//