Chapter 14: Really?

Start from the beginning

"I know, but still," I say and he nods.

"It makes sense, but real friends wouldn't care," Zeke says and I nod. "Though I know for a fact that Uriah wouldn't care."

"Let's just hope," I say and they nod. I sit there, Taylor playing with hands and we all watch him. That's until Taylor starts screaming and probably wants food. I stand up and walk over to Tobias' room and feed him. I sit there in silence looking around the room. Tobias wants me to live with him. Well, why was he so scared to tell me? Why didn't he just say it, instead of making it such a big deal, it isn't really. Or well, it kinda is, but still, he could have just said.

I look down at Ty and see him fallen asleep, and he has stopped sucking. I try to move him, but then he starts to suck on my breast again, and it's pretty annoying actually.

"And I thought you were sleeping," I say to him, but he doesn't stop. I hear a knock on the door and look up. "Who is it?"

"Me." I hear Tobias says. "Can I come in?"

"I am feeding Ty, it's your choice if you wait one second I can get a t-shirt on," I tell him, giving him a choice because well, he has already seen me naked, and it's up to him he wants to see me without a t-shirt or not.

"Ty stop," I say, but that just makes him suck harder.

"Ty," I say again, and this time, he listens. I put him down on the bed and he smiles at me and I shake my head. I put my bra on properly and then put on my t-shirt. I move around on the bed and have Taylor in the middle of the bed. I tickle his stomach and he starts laughing. Tobias comes in and looks at me.

"Hey," I say and he nods. "What's up?"

"You said you wanted to talk." He says and I nod. I did want to talk, but I also wanted to I don't know, just be with him, if that makes any sense.

"Yeah, I did, but we can talk later," I tell him and he nods. He sits down on the bed and looks at Taylor. Taylor tries to turn his head and look at Tobias, but he is failing massively. I turn him around and he smiles when he sees it, Tobias.

"Hey, you," Tobias says and Taylor smiles. Ty takes Tobias's finger and plays with it, Tobias looks at me and I smile. He looks back down at him and finds him biting his finger. "I thought you already got food."

"He's always hungry," I tell him and Tobias smiles. "So, you want me to move in, or us?" I ask him and that seems to catch his attention. He looks up at me and then down at Taylor.

"Well, that's only if you two want." He says and looks at me again. "But, yes, I want you two to move in."

"Why didn't you tell me last night, when we were talking about it?" I ask him and he looks at me, he is about to reply when we see the door open.

"Oh sorry," Uriah says and then he turns out to the room. "She is here."

"Where?" I hear Christina's voice say.

"Oh no," I say and stand up. I walk out of the room and find Will, Al, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, and Christina. Plus, Zeke, Shauna, and Uriah. "How did you guys know where I was?"

"Uriah thought you might be here," Will says and I look at Uriah.

"I just figured." He replies like it's nothing.

"So why are you hanging out at Four's place?" Christina asks. "Last time I checked he was our instructor."

"I well, I -"

"We are watching over Tay while you guys are training," Zeke says and they look at him.

"Why are you at Four's apartment then and not yours?" Will asks.