Her eyes were as wide as saucers when she noticed it was only the two of us.

I slowly moved, closing the door behind me, smirking at her the whole time as I made my way to her.

"W-what do you want, Wood." She stammered, inching back with her bag protectively held to her chest.

I rolled my eyes, "If I wanted to hurt you, I would."

Her features slipped into a harsh glare, "You wouldn't dare!" She challenged.

Cesari tossed her bag on a desk and shoved her hand into her robes, ready to draw her wand.

Seeing a window of opportunity, I reached out to touch her arm, only to be receiving a slap across the face in return.

I growled, completely outraged.

The sting in my cheek made me slam her against the wall pinning her arms above her head.

“What did I say about slapping me?” I whispered in her ear venomously.

She stomped on one of my feet, but I held firmly onto her. "I don't give a bloody damn what you say!"

Pulling my head back, I looked her dead in the eye. "You're mine and it's about time you realized that."

I watched the flicker of so many emotions fill her eyes but one in particular stood out; anger.

Her jaw clenched a few times and I knew she was ready to burst with the deep shade of red her cheeks flushed.

She opened her mouth to probably tell me off but I simply cut her off with my lips but quick as a flash she bit my bottom lip...hard.

One of my arms released and instinctively touched my lip.

No blood, thank god.

"What did I say about kissing me, you insufferable, good for noth-" This time it was my hand that covered her mouth.

"You will be ready by half nine tomorrow, and you will be going to Hogsmeade with me, and you will tell Diggory to fuck off or- ow!"

She bit my hand!

And stomped on my sore foot!

And elbowed me!

She slithered two desks away, thinking she was safe but I quickly recovered.

“I absolutely hate you Oliver Wood!” Cesari shouted, ducking her head under she bag's strap.

I merely rolled my eyes. "No you don't."

She went to move away from the desks and I copied her motions until we were at the door.

* * * * * * *

"What's wrong with you?" I shouted in his face.

No! I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of irritating me!

That's exactly what he wants so he can amuse himself at my expense!

"You're what's wrong with me!" He said.

His chocolate orbs filled with pride like it was the best retort ever thought of..

"Leave me alone!" I pushed his chest, trying to move his wall like body.

"Make me," his arms spread out, forming a blockage in the thin door way.

The corner of his lips lifter higher, widening his smirk as I grew more enraged by the second.