Chapter 20

I love food.
It's the greatest relationship that I've ever had. It's never cheated on me or left me or did anything wrong but be delicious.
So, that could be the reason I'm currently working on my seventh piece of french toast and dipping my pork sausages in maple syrup after each bite.
"Say, wife-" Miles pointed his fork at me. "How about we cancel quidditch today, yeah?"
Keeping my eyes focused on my toasts, I reached beside me and tossed Marc's spoon at his face.
"Oi! The fuck was that for?" He whined.
I saw him rubbing between his eyes.
"Are you delusional?" I asked, food still in my mouth.
I swallowed and said, "Gryffindor's going to have the hardest game of their lives."
Cassius chuckled from across the table while I inwardly cringed.
Not a big fan of him right now, you know?
"I like the way you think, love."
ExcuUuUuUuUse me?
Love?
Bitc-
"We're gonna be late for our lessons! Let's go wife!"
Miles snatched my sack and ripped me up from my seat before I could tell Cassius where he could take his 'love'.
"Wooo.." Miles let go of his grip and threw his arm around my shoulders. "Cassius almost died back there, can you believe it?"
With his goofy grin beaming down at me, my frustration immediately simmered down.
"I can, bloody slytherin." I shook my head.
"Mother fucking slytherins." Miles grinned again, this time shaking his head as well. "Always on the brink of self destruction."
Smiling back at Miles, we continued ahead talking about clever and inventive ways we'd cause Cassius pain.
Probably sounded like a pair of lunatics but what could you do?
Quarter past the hour later, class was beginning to fill in.
Marc and Cassius sat behind Miles and I, with Graham seated in the front with Daphne and Kara.
"Princess," The smooth voice only belonging to Cassius cooed
My teeth clenched.
My fists whited.
Oh, how I was going to ruin him in practice today!
Miles pulled apart one of my fists then alowly kneaded tiny circles into my palm.
"Woosah, wifey." He said but right after came another, "Princess!"
Ripping my hand out of Mi's grasp, I spun around on my bench.
"What?" I snapped.
He half smiled, my nostrils flared.
"Hogsmeade this weekend? Me and you?"
My jaw just about hung to the floor.
"Come again?" I asked, clearly not believing the words coming out of his disgusting face.
This time, a grin graced his face. "Hogsmeade. Saturday. Me and you. Date?"
I snatched his ink bottle and threw as much ink as I could right on him!
"Kiss my bloody arse!" I snapped, spinning myself back around
The Ravenclaw's around the room rolled their eyes in annoyance.
Screw them.
Screw Cassius.
Screw every bloody boy in this damned school.

************ Oliver's P.O.V *************

"So, about that bet.." Rob mused, using his forefinger and thumb to rub his chin after pushing away his lunch.
I sighed, "What about it?"
"Doesn't look like it's heading in your favor, mate."
My eyes turned to slits. "Why don't you mind your own bloody business and let me handle it!"
Rob grinned wickedly while pushing up from the table, "Tick, tock."
I groaned into my chicken.
Bloody Rob and this stupid bloody bet.
Deciding enough was enough, I stomped out of the great hall and on my way to muggle studies. She can't avoid me there.
We have a packet to finish and a baby to take care of soon.
Flopping in my assigned seat, Cesari graced us with her presence a short while later.
Her usual bright smile was a flat line on her face.
Her usual long brown hair was pulled up high on her head.
Who hurt her?
I'll kill them.
Slowly and painfully.
She sighed as she slid on her stool next to me.
I didnt say a word at first.
Just looked at her, expecting an insult of some sort.
My eyebrows knitted together as I turned to face the professor after a cleared throat.
"Alright, I know I assigned you lot to fill out the marriage packets as homework, but I have some tests to grade so you can take this period to finish it or do it or whatever you all need to do."
I sat quietly as Cesari pulled out our packet.
She placed it down on the table and started filling out the questions about me with ease..
One in particular was, "When is your 'husbands' birthday?"
And to that she put February 27th.
She didn't forget
I smiled a bit.
I watched her move to the next question, "What is your 'husbands' favorite meal?"
She rolled her eyes and scratched in pulled beef pot roast with vegetables, garlic bread on the side and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
"How are you so sure that's the correct answer?" I asked, a sly smile coming about my face
Her eyes lifted to mine, "It's not?"
I nodded my head, "You didn't forget."
She looked back at the packet, grumbling "We ate it almost every bloody day."
Chuckling, I watched her fill out the first three pages about me until she looked back up, an unreadable expression on her face.
"Do you believe in love?" Quickly looking away, she added- "The packet wants to know."
I just stared at her.
Yes, I believe in love.
"I belive in love when I'm with you-" I started,
"No, no, no, no, no," she tutted, "Don't start with the sweet talk."
"Let me finish!" I scolded. She sneered.
"I believe in love when it's with you. Nobody else. I don't think anyone has the abilities to care for me like you did, and you're bloody amazing at quidditch so that's an even bigger plus. You get me on every level imaginable. You know when and how to make me shut up and listen and you can talk me in or out of almost anything. Only you can do that to me. I messed up bi-"
"Stop!" She yelped, "I can't be here right now."
With tears in her eyes, she gathered her belongings and ran from the room.
The teacher was too damn stuck in her own world to notice.
Rob will eat his words on a silver platter.
I'll have her before Christmas, I'm sure of it.