the art of woo-ing Kim Yugyeom (jingyeom)

A/N I love this picture so much lol. Its also the inspiration for this chapter because it looks like jinyoung is hitting on yugyeom and I thought that would be a cute concept for this. Also this is a high school AU.

Jinyoung P.O.V

    "YA KIM YUGYEOM" I yell across the cafeteria seeing the cutest boy ever walk through the doors. He looks at me and rolls his eyes walking over to my table. "What do you want now," he asks crossing his arms in a particularly sassy manner. "I have something for you." I say holding out a fist. "Ok?" He responds confusion lacing his voice as he extends his hand.

     I grab his hand with mine and lace our fingers together, "It's called my love will you accept it?" Cue Jackson and Jaebum screaming like banshees while Yugyeom starts blushing super hard. Bambam starts dabbing as fast as he can while Youngjae and Mark start aw-ing at us. I feel a sudden wave of proudness wash over me watching him blush so much knowing I'm the cause of it.

     Everyone looks over at our table to see where the screaming thats about 17 (aye say the name) decibels louder than the normal screaming is coming from. Which caused them to see yugyeom and I holding hands. But no one seems to care that much because they're all pretty much used to me hitting on yugyeom. Except this is the first time I've used this one surprisingly.

      "I don't know why I come over here whenever you call for me cause it's always the same thing you hitting on me and everyone screaming about it." He sighs smiling a little trying to pull his hand away but I just shift our hands so I'm able to dip him as if we were waltzing at a royal ball. Wow, imagine Yugyeom dressed as a beautiful prince and dancing the night away with him. That sounds like heaven on Earth.

Yugyeom is heaven on Earth.

     I pull him up so we're looking each other in the eye, "You love it. You love me and you love the attention." My eyes drift to his lips for a second. This is a bad idea. Have I ever let that stop me? NOPE!

     I push my lips against his for a few seconds before pulling away completely forgetting that we're in the cafeteria. Completely forgetting that I'm not actually out of the closet yet despite me constantly flirting with Yugyeom. But suddenly I remember when I hear...well more like I don't hear. Because it's completely silent in the whole cafeteria. Not a single sound escaping anyone. Until...

     "YES I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN SOMETIME TODAY, YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS BAMBAM!" Jackson yells out and that suddenly causes an uproar of cheering and congratulations on being the first two guys to openly kiss in our school. Not to sure why that's such a compliment to me but it is.

     "Well looks like I did it gentleman. I successfully made Kim Yugyeom swoon over me." I say sitting down and looking at Yugyeom, his hand over his mouth, eyes wide in shock. "I think you broke him." States BamBam as he waves his hand in Yugyeoms face. "Yeah, hah I guess I did," I pull him into my lap wrapping my arms around him not letting go till the bell rings and we go to our next class.

     And that ladies and gentlemen is the art of woo-ing Kim Yugyeom.

A/N lol this sucks sorry