chapter-20

Hermione P.o.v

                      Same dream again, today i will definitely see the mans face  before reaching him i woke up due to pain in my waist. Someone holding me very tightly like his life defend on me that one is none another than my husband Charlie.

                     I was lying on his chest his hands were around my waist holding me tightly bringing me closer to him too close that i can even hear his heartbeat.

                      I tried to remove his hand i heard him groaning and leaving me to turn other side. I got up adjusted my dress and started doing my morning duties.

                      Went to kitchen and made some  hangover soup for him. Then had my breakfast and started going through the materials that charlie brought regarding healing.

                     There are total 3 schools specializes in both human and other creatures healing. i personally decided to visit each of them and choose one.
        I heard footsteps turned to find Charlie comming down holding his head. I got up and offered him soup as he sat on the chair. He wished me good morning and thanked me for the soup. I smiled in response and blush crept in my face remembering last night event and seeing him behaving normal I thought he didn't remember anything as he was drunk. So I again went to read the materials.
        Few minutes later I heard him clearing his throat to caught my attention I looked at him, he asked me regarding the schools.
         " It's Confusing Charlie so  I  want to personally see those schools before choosing them "
            " Ok, get ready we will vist them today itself" he said
  I was shocked am I hearing clear he wants to accompany me?
    "Are you coming with me?" I hesitated.
    "Yes" he replied simply and went to get ready.
     Smile crept on my face. I never expected these kind of things from him. I always thought he is a workholic and cold person without any emotions but he is proving me wrong day by day. With that I went to get ready for my first outing in Romania with my husband.