Chapter -22

They both sat on the carriage which standing there Just like the one in Hogwarts with no driver. Soon we entered the school grounds. Tall ground keeper inquired us and showed the way to office. There middle-aged lady explained the details about the admission procedure and entrance exam. Also about boarding and lodging. Facilities are nice but I'm married so we can't live separately as per the law.
Charlie understood her concern and reassured that they will find some solution for this problem.
"Charlie I want to explore other schools before making decisions"
    They apprated into a place which is similar to Diagon alley.
   "Where are we?"
   " This place is Dragon market similar to Diagon alley" Charlie explained
    " Wow..."
Hermione found mianture dragons moving here and there. Very lively and crowded market with wands, brooms,pets and her favorite book shops were there. Travelling through busy roads they reached station From there got train to reach reach Bablus- boylai healing school. Just like last school it's procedure were also same.
  When they were out of the school it was dark outside they decided to have dinner and return home. Both decided to visit Carol Davila healing school next day.
        Middle of night Hermione woke up hearing shuffling sound and found other side empty so she took her wand and found Charlie was the one who is getting ready to go somewhere.
"Charlie..." Hermione called. He turned and looked at her.
" Sorry Hermione i woke you up there is an emergency I need to go to reserve" he said and without waiting for reply he grabbed his backpack and apprated.
Hermione was sleepy so she just went to bed again.