Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)

Start from the beginning

Matt looked at his sister "...So Raven you seem tired" Raven then noded "...honestly I'm not satisfied with the plan... Flash has done his best but we need a younger mind... This ninetales-" matt cut her off "i know..but what can we do..all we can do is fight and that's what I'll do" Raven growled a vit but then relaxed "alright Matt whatever you say...I'm off to get some sleep" She then stalked off. Blaze then walked out of the bushis and Matt glanced at him "Blaze?....shouldn't you be asleep" Matt said but blaze just sighed "i can't sleep...i can't relax... But i guess everyone is right this war can't be avoided so...i need to get stronger.." Matt eyed him "hmm...and you want me to train you?" Blaze then noded "Yes your the best there is.... please Matt" Blaze pleaded. Matt sat down thinking for a few before "...alright I'll train you" Blaze smiled "Oh thank you Matt" Matt smirked at him "Already then let's start with defence!"

The sun was rising and Matt and Blaze have been training all night. Blaze was having a hard time staying awake "Alright Blaze... You did good but you should get some sleep now" Blaze shook his fluffy fur "No!...I'm still awake and i need to train some more" Blaze yelp but from the look on the mightyena's face told him that he knew he was lieing "..yeah ok but what if i said that i was tired" Blaze dropped his ears "...ok..." Matt then noded and walked off.

Ramune's P.O.V

Ramune felt the warmth of the sun shine on his back.

Ramune opened his eye's and streched he then swim out of his dean and jumped out of the water and landed on a rock.

The ferst thing he see's is his brother eating some pray. The flareon looked tierd 'ugh probably still stressing over that ninetales...'

Ramune then walked over "Hey you didn't catch anything for me?" Ramune tessd. Blaze glanced at him "...no i was training all night..." Ramune then eye'd him "Oh...with Matt?" Blaze noded. 'Since when dose he train?...Blaze ain't no fighter'

Ramune then noded "...O--oh" he said slowly relizing. Blaze looked puzzled "What?...what is it?" Ramune got to his paws "This is about the war to came"

Blaze grounded his teeth together "i thought that was a good thing?" Ramune noded "yea... But you better sleep.... if that bluffer is caming it's tomorrow" Ramune reminded him Blaze then got up and walked to his dean with out another ward.

Ramune then walked back to the water 'hmm I'm hungry'

He leaped in the water and swim around looking for pray. He let himself melt into the water to blend in. A magikarp swim by. Ramune then swim fast and bit into the fish like pokemon. Blood filled the water as the vaporeon swim back to land to enjoy his catch.

He sat down and started eating "Hey Ramune..." Ramune looked up to see his dad. The jolteon looked worried 'Now what?'

Ramune sat up "um...yes?" The jolteon frowned "...Ramune your brother has been acting weird...do you know anything about it?" Ramune just chuckled at that "Dad are you serious right now...of corse he's acting weird because of that ninetales...we all know how Blaze is!" Ramune couldn't believe his dad. "Oh..well I'm just thinking...." Flashed sat down "...i just hope this will toughing him up" Ramune noded in agreement 'Blaze isn't much of a fighter' flash then looked his son in his eye's "but you..Ramune i want you to lead a group of water type's when he cames" Ramune froze staring at his father "you want me to lead the water types?...why I'm new to war" Flash shook his head "But your strength is undeniable...Ramune you'll be a great leader" Ramune then narrowed his eye's "But I'm no leader...that's Blaze's job not mine!" Ramune snapped at the jolteon 'Blaze is next in line not me' Flashs eye's then drooped "Oh Ramune i didn't mean it like that...Blaze will do fine as a king...but a warrior is a different story....you have the skills to leader warriors" Ramune then looked back at his dad