The Conversation

(Y/N) stiffened as those last words left Asseylum's mouth. Asseylum knew about her identity, but how? (Y/N) then relaxed for a moment. She knew Asseylum was smart. (Y/N) didn't know she would get caught this easily.

"When did you find out, Asseylum? Today, yesterday, a month ago? Please tell me."

Asseylum put her hand around (Y/N)'s. The Versian wanted to assure the Saturnian that she had good intentions. She wanted to let the Saturnian girl feel at ease because she knew of the strong powers of the Saturnians. Asseylum also knew the skills of the Black Dragon were not something to reckon with, especially with the twin pistols tucked safely in (Y/N)'s jacket.

"Do you remember that time when we battled each other in the arena, (Y/N)? I spoke some false information about the Black Dragon being responsible for the death of Saturn's rulers."

Asseylum felt (Y/N)'s hand clench and the Saturnian pushed the empress away. During that moment, the famous image of Saturn bathing in a red crimson appeared in (Y/N)'s eyes. Anger and rage filled her once (e/c) eyes. Asseylum remained poised.

"It was that false statement that triggered you during our fight, (Y/N). You turned around briefly in order for your eyes to turn back to normal, but I saw the image before it faded away. And I see it now, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) placed her hands over her eyes and closed them, calming herself down. Asseylum waited for the Saturnian girl to revert back to a tranquil state before continuing. When Asseylum saw that (Y/N) was ready to listen, she continued.

"When you're seriously angered, (Y/N), I notice that your natural eye color shows. Or whenever you feel a strong emotion, you can no longer hide your natural color."

"You are right, Asseylum. Very much right." (Y/N) stood up from her spot, forgetting why she had come to Asseylum's office in the first place. She just wanted to leave the room and get some fresh air. The whole situation was stressing her out.

"I'll see you at the games tomorrow, your Highness."

"Please don't stress yourself out, (Y/N). There will be a large audience and we can't have them learning about your identity."

"Oh, yes. I know very well. I would be seen as a threat then, wouldn't I? Then I'd get thrown into a cell just like what you did with the noble." (Y/N)'s temper had rose again and she did not like it one bit.

"Take care of yourself, (Y/N)."

"I'll try."

(Y/N) exited the room, grasping her pendant just below her jacket. It was her only form of comfort at the moment. So many questions were still running through the girl's mind, but she needed to relax, but relaxing seemed almost impossible at the time.

Did I not allow enough time for my eyes to revert back? I must've acted on impulse or something. It was such a stupid mistake. In the very least, Asseylum has managed to keep my identity secret from everyone when she clearly had every opportunity to tell everyone.

(Y/N) walked down the courtyard in the deepness of the galaxy sky. Possibly no one was awake at the moment which was good for the Saturnian girl. She could release her rage without anyone finding out, but it was all cut too short when she saw Inaho making his way towards her. His dull expression said it all, but (Y/N) was in no mood for inquiries and interrogations.

(Y/N) met him halfway until both individuals stopped.

"Asseylum knows, Inaho," was all the girl said.

He stood there, not knowing what to say to (Y/N). He never really knew how to comfort people and (Y/N) knew that. And so, she stepped closer, and gave him a brief embrace. The two were friends after all, and if (Y/N) was comfortable near anyone, it would be Inaho. For a few seconds, the two stood in silence before (Y/N) dropped her hands to her side. She gave Inaho a pat on the shoulder and started to walk off again.

"You had good timing, Inaho. I was literally about to burst."

Inaho refused to let the girl just leave like that. He followed her, and tugged on her arm.

"Tell me, (Y/N), is it right to love someone if they've done you wrong?"

The girl looked at him, confused. She tugged her arm away from his, but he grabbed it again as soon as she broke free. She was never really intimidated by the younger male before, but now, he was a bit overbearing.

"Um, I would assume no? Why the strange question?"

Inaho tugged (Y/N) closer until the two were just inches apart. They locked gazes and it seemed that neither of them planned on looking away. Inaho was a very emotionless person while (Y/N) still had enough adrenaline running through her veins to keep her focused and unfazed by their close proximity.

"You've done me wrong, (Y/N), and I'm certain you've realized it by now," Inaho spoke once again.

(Y/N)'s facial features indicated she didn't understand a single word Inaho's mouth spewed. Her eyes were just dull and her eyebrows were raised. A slight frown rested upon her face. She was tired, physically and mentally.

"(Y/N), the wrong you've done was making me fall from the Earth to the ground for you. I don't think I've ever been fully clear about my affections towards you, (Y/N)..." he paused.

"I love you."

She pulled her arm away, successfully this time and took a step back. First it was Asseylum's meeting and now it was Inaho's confession. Sure, (Y/N) knew that Inaho had feelings for her, but she didn't think he would ever state those three words. 

I don't deserve this. She looked at Inaho's face one more time and could almost feel a sting in her heart. More like, you don't deserve a horrible person like me, Inaho.

Especially with (Y/N)'s new plans in mind after avenging her parents, Inaho definitely deserved someone better. He deserved someone with a kinder heart, a heart that was not full of so many negative emotions such as her own.

"Inaho, I... I don't think I'll ever be able to reciprocate your feelings."

To the girl's surprise, Inaho smiled. Despite the rejection, the boy was still smiling. And him smiling was a very rare occurrence.

Have I gone mad? The girl asked herself.

"(Y/N), I know that that is a possibility, but I learned that as long as there is hope, I have a chance. There's a shade of blue mixed into your eyes right now, (Y/N). That person told me that blue means hope."

That was one thing Inaho noticed that many did not. Within the dark crimson shade of (Y/N)'s eyes, just on the image of Saturn, there were dashes of blue (refer to the image of the chapter: Her Revelation). It's something almost unnoticeable to a naked human eye because the crimson seems to drown out all of that. Even without the once-existent analytical device, Inaho could still see everything.

Speechless, (Y/N) just said to Inaho, "I'm sorry."

She turned her back once more and left Inaho's sights. The male was by no means upset because he understood what the girl was going through. There was reason why he told (Y/N) then and there his true feelings. There was a voice in his mind saying to him, "If you don't tell her now, you may not get the chance in the future."

Meanwhile, (Y/N) managed to enter the cell where her trusted noble was waiting patiently for her return. He knelt down as she approached the male.

"Kasai, get up. When you do that, it's makes me feel uncomfortable."

"If that is what you wish, (Y/N)."

The girl sat down next to the noble and remained silent for a few minutes. She stared no where in particular and kept a forward glance. She noticed how empty and desolate this particular cell was and felt guilty for having Kasai stay in such a place for so long.

"Kasai," she finally spoke, "I don't know when we'll act, but wait for my cue. Come to my aid as soon as I send the signal. I won't tell you exactly what the signal will be because I don't know it myself, but, I'm sure we'll figure it out as soon as that happens."

"Understood, your Highness."

"Rest well, Kasai."