Her Situations

Just imagine your hair color and other features on the girl in the photo.

*****

Slaine was furious ever since his encounter with his long-time enemy, Inaho. He really didn't want to deal with him and the fact that Inaho expected Slaine to keep (Y/N)'s close acquaintance with Inaho a secret wasn't exactly helping, either.

It had been another easy day of training with (Y/N). Slaine found himself trying to keep her longer by extending the time they would train together despite the fact that he knew she clearly didn't need it. (Y/N) hadn't notice this sudden action because she didn't really mind training with the turquoise-eyed male, but today, she was starting to catch on.

"Count Troyard," the (e/c) eyed girl groaned, "Why are we spending longer hours training? We both know that I don't even need it."

Slaine kept his composure. "(Y/N), it is my job to train you well. And besides, we still need to work on your skills with the kataphrakts." Slaine pointed to the large mechanics as (Y/N) started to shake her head disapprovingly.

"Sorry, but, no," (Y/N) retorted, "We already discussed I wouldn't be using those, didn't we?" (Y/N) was confused on Slaine's sudden interest in making her train with the kataphrakts. "A deal's a deal, Slaine. We only discussed how I would dodge those things and whatnot. Not actually use them."

(Y/N) put away her twin pistols and looked at Slaine who seemed to have zoned out while she spoke. The girl started waving her hands in the air to get his attention. She started snapping her fingers.

"Count Troyard? Yoo hoo. Anyone there?" (Y/N) voice seemed to echo. What she didn't know was why Slaine had seemed to zone out. But the reason was actually because from his stand point, Slaine could see that someone was watching him--Inaho and Asseylum...and they were headed right this way.

"Slaine, it seems you've been distracted," Asseylum said in that almost always-present happy tone of hers. She looked at his gaze and realized that Slaine had been maintaining eye contact with Inaho.

"Oh, that's right," Asseylum recalled, "Slaine, Inaho is visiting from Earth to see how Vers is operating right now. Please treat him as you would treat others."

Slaine simply nodded at the princess's orders, but inside, he held a growing dislike towards the ensign.

"(Y/N)," Inaho spoke in his usual monotonous voice, "Nice to see you again."

(Y/N) smiled back at the brown-haired male causing Slaine's blood to boil. "Same to you." (Y/N) had never actually truly smiled in Slaine's presence. The only "smiles" he ever received from her was those smirks. Slaine just wanted a real and true smile from her, but he didn't know why he couldn't get one.

(Y/N) blew away her (h/c) bangs from her face as she placed her hands in her pockets and started swaying back and forth. "Soooo, am I done training now, Count Troyard?"

He remained silent as he silently shot daggers at Inaho.

"I assume that is a yes," (Y/N) said bluntly as she left the training area leaving Slaine, Inaho, and Asseylum to themselves.

"She seems very interesting," Asseylum smiled as she watched the girl leave. "Has she been treating you nicely?"

Slaine remained silent as he was remembering what he saw between Inaho and (Y/N).

"Well," Asseylum continued as she noticed his strange behavior. Asseylum had known Slaine long enough to know how to read him. "Even if she isn't, she's a cute one so I'm sure you'll be able to endure her attitude."