Chapter Four

Even if you run away and escape---always remember my love, you cannot hide from me.❞ 

Magnus (Emperor Chao)

"Summon Shen Li here, I want to talk to him." I commanded one of my body guards, "Right away your highness," he said walking out from my office. It doesn't took so long after the door flung open revealing the man I wanted to see, the royal family's detective and one of our trusted ally when it comes to some matters about the state and more.

"I, Wu Shen Li greets you, Da Wang" he said bowing his head. "You've summoned me your highness, is there anything that I can do for you?" he asked making me grin. Grabbing my sketch pad from my desk, I quickly hand it to him. "I want you to look for that woman and bring her to the palace, do anything to find her and make sure she'll appear in front of me." I commanded, "No worries your highness, we will certainly find her and bring her here." he said lifting his head.

Cause right now, I am going to find you no matter where the hell you are---my queen.

Ellanor Shuen

"Good morning mom, dad!" I greeted mom and dad whose now busy having their breakfast on our dining. "Good morning sweetie, come take a seat." mom said before putting some milk on my cup. "You seems to be in good mood huh? Are you that happy Shuen?" Dad asked as I smile and took a bite on my bread that mom prepared.

"Yes dad, you know what I am really happy because of last night. You can't believe this dad but the cherry blossom garden is a real paradise!" I told them mom just smiled while dad chuckles. "You know what dad, Fredrick is really amazing! He knows a lot of stuffs inside the palace and he also know many secret passages!" I continued.

"Is that so? He seems like a good man." Dad commented, "Yes he is dad he--wait...did I already tell you what happened when he left me alone inside the garden?" I said making dad and mom curious. "You won't believe it dad when I tell you that I met the king! I saw him in flesh! Goodness, he's really intimidating and very mysterious." I continued, mom and dad stared at each other for a moment before returning their gaze upon me.

"Did you properly greeted him?" mom asked, "I-- I do?" this time I am stuttering. I just don't know if the king acknowledge my greetings because I am not aware that he is the new crowned emperor. "What? So your saying that you didn't greet him properly?" dad said "Why Shuen? What did you do?" followed by my mother. 

"I greeted him as a usual mom, no worries." I lied gulping my cup of milk, I swear if dad and mom will learn that I didn't give the king a proper greetings I am sure hell will break loose. You know the as a tradition in Chinese culture my greetings for the king yesterday is indeed a mess, the proper way greeting a sovereign like the king is to get down on your knees, like 'I, your name, greet you Da Wang.' on the first place before lifting my head because that kind of manner is a rude way telling your regards to a high official. 

After we ate breakfast mom and dad decided to go out to have a grocery, while I decided to stay here at our house. Right now  I am here in our living room watching some t.v series, eating my favorite dimsum when my phone rang. "And who is this?" I asked myself answering it without even reading the caller's name. "Yes hello? Shuen Yang speaking?" I said munching my dimsum, "Shuen! are you free?" I instantly stopped eating realizing Sasha is the one who called me. "Oh Sasha, yes why?" I answered, "Let's go out Shuen! you know I am dying on boredom here," she said frowning---oh well I can imagine her rolling her eyes now lol. 

"Why? Where is Ethan?" I asked, Sasha just let out a deep sigh and said "He's busy you know, he told me that the king wanted to find someone that he needed all of his men to find that person." my heart instantly beat like hell when I heard those words. Oh gosh, that person that the king wants to find----it's not me right? 

"Hey Shuen, are you listening?" I came back from my senses when Sasha spoke, "I--do you know whose that person? did Ethan mention anything?" I asked in curiosity. "Hmmm... I don't know but Ethan mentioned to me earlier that one that the king wants to find is a woman. You know it's an SOP that all of their activities needs to be private." Sasha replied, I almost ran out of breath hearing that the king is searching for a woman. I know I am a bit over reacting but I just couldn't calm down thinking that I am also a woman, the woman who didn't give him proper greetings and almost give him a improper  address. 

"Shuen, I am fetching you there okay? just wait and I'll just go and take a bath bye!" Sasha mumbled before hanging up. I didn't even bid goodbye to Sasha because of that pressure I am feeling right now. What if the king is searching for me? what if he's---- "Okay Shuen, you need to calm down!" I said to myself standing up from my seat. "Maybe he's looking for someone and it's not me. Yeah right, that woman is not me---like the king is a busy person, he's not going to waste his time searching for a lowly type of lady like me." I uttered slowly walking upstairs to prepare for Sasha's arrival. 

Yes, that's right Ellanor---he is now looking for me. Maybe he almost forgot my face and all I need to do is stay out of the palace to prevent him seeing me again.