Chapter 1

Lisa's P.O.V

I was walking down the street when I heard I sound. It was midnight, cold, dark. I had a feeling that someone was watching me and following me. I was about to take out my gun from my pocket when I felt 2 tight grips in both of my hands.

Someone putted his hands in my mouth and I started to feel dizzy. I felt my eyes heavy. Thats when i knew that something bad is goinf to happen.

What if I neve rsaw.my son again? Would this be the end? With who will Junggsa live from now on? Where ar ethey taking me? What would Yoongi oppa do?, so many questions were in my head, I wa strying my best to qak eup but I couldnt. I could feel I was in a soft mattress. My hands were bleeding.

As I opened my eyes I saw I was in a bedroom. It was huge, a nice window besides the bes im lying on.

The door wa sopeninh revealing a tall man with a black hoddie on, his abs were toned, he had a black mask on too.

"Lisa

"Lisa.." he said and since that moment, I knew who it was.
Jeon Jungkook, the Drug Lord, Mafia Boss, Golden Ace. The one who broke my heart. The one qho Yoongi shoot, the love of my life, Junggsa's father. Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook...h-how..?" I said confused, I still loved him, i never stoped living him. When Yonngi oppa shooted him that day part of my world fell...Junggs awa smy inly world available for me. He became my evrything. My priority.

"Evryone keeps forgeting one thing..."
Hesaid and paused taking off his hoddie and his mask, revealing his toned abs.

"And that is that Jeon Jungkook always comes back.." he said and smirked.

I wa sstaring at him. As I was realising what was happening I remebered one thing..

Junggsa was alone at home and I had problem with a dangerous group and if I didnt payed them, they would do something to Junggsa and I cant let that happen.

"Junggsa..." I said and a tear rolled down my face.