"Who is Katie?" I ask, looking at both of them.

"A stinky little girl." Andres tells me, distorting his nose at the thought of her and I must admit that it's quite funny. He's all pouty now, while he thinks about her.

"She goes to preschool with him and she has a little crush." Harry chuckles and Andres glances at him.

"She follows me everywhere and wants to play with me but I don't want to play with girls!" He complains and snorts in exasperation, pushing his curls away from his forehead. He really seems exasperated by all of it and I must admit it's quite funny.

"So you don't want to play with me either?" I ask, faking my best-shocked expression and in his eyes immediately appear a mortified look.

"No!" He shakes his head with determination. "I want to play with you."

"But I'm a girl too!" I try to resonate with him and he seems to think about my words for a few seconds.

"But I don't wanna play with little girls!" He tells after and Harry chuckles.

"But I think you could have as much fun with little girls as you have with your other friends at preschool." He thinks about my words for a few seconds, before giving me an answer.

"You think so?!" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at me.

"Yeah, I do!" I nod my head. "Your daddy is right, you should be nicer to her and to all the other little girls."

"You're right..." he nods his head. "I'll tell her I'm sorry on Monday and I'll play with her." He tells me and then smiles to himself, before going back to his fries.

"You're such a gentleman!" I compliment him and I caress his head. He looks at me and smiles proudly at my words.

"Great job!" Harry smiles at me and stretches his hand to mine, caressing the back of it with his thumb.

"I didn't have to work too hard... he's a great kid." I tell Harry in a whisper, while Andres is just too focused on his fries and mayonnaise. "You and Cielo are doing an amazing job..." I tell him and sadly smile while looking at him. I'm happy for them and for Andres, but sometimes it's hard not to feel sadness or pain while looking at him and how much he's grown up already, knowing that I'll never know how it feels to raise your own child and watch him grow up. They're both so lucky and Andres is lucky too, because he has a couple of amazing parents.

The laser tag had been incredibly amusing. I was paired with Andres and Harry played on his own. At the end of the game, we had won. Or better, Harry had probably let us win. After that, Andres had insisted to play two more times. For dinner, we had gotten sushi and we were all very happy with the choice. Once we park in front of Harry's apartment, we both notice that Andres has fallen asleep. Harry takes him between his arms to bring him inside and I immediately don't know if go back home, or just go inside with him and he understands my hesitation.

"We can drink something together..." he shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me, nodding at his door with his head. Something tells me that I should just go home, because it's already late, and I'm not sure I can control myself at this time of the night, when Andres is not around, but I just can't seem to walk away. I nod my head and I can't help but notice the way his lips curve into a smile.

His living room and entry are very well furnished, it reminds me a lot of his old apartments, but the ornaments on the chimney and the coffee table, and the warmer tones of the upholstery, make it feel more like home, without losing its chic tone.

"I'll take him to bed..." He tells me in a whisper, to prevent him from waking up. I nod my head and while he disappears down the corridor, I sit down on the couch and I cross my legs. He comes back after a few minutes.