Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kristophe's POV:

Waking up, I instantly recognize the room I am in, but also notice the absence of Chase. His side is cold and for a split second I worry about where he is, until I look around the room of course. Sitting at his desk, I see my little mate typing away on his computer. He hasn't noticed my rousing, but I make myself known quickly.

"Overachiever..." I jokingly sneer at him. Chase instantly spins around in his desk chair and replies.

"Not all of us can not study, and still get straight A's." He jokes back at me, but soon gets up and comes over to the bed. Sitting criss-cross next to me, he stares at me dreamily with just a hint of a smile on his face. His warm hand soon finds it's way into my hair, pushing the fallen strands out of my face.

The simple action, the look on his face, the rapid beat of his heart all lead to my next move. Using my speed, I soon trap his small body under my own and connect our lips in a furious kiss. It's easy to deepen the kiss with Chase, almost like its not possible to just have a simple peck.

Our positions don't reflect simple or easy, as I passionately make out with my mate. My mind soars as I feel his hardness pressed directly into my hip, which only proves to turn me on more. Moving to his neck, I french-kiss the delicate skin, in between harsh sucking and grinding my teeth on it. I know that if this continues, I won't be able to hold my fangs back, and that wouldn't be good.

Chase doesn't find any problem or nerves in our position, since he is humping my leg and hip strongly. I grind my own hardness onto the side of his pelvis while still kissing him. The next few words are ones I never dreamed of hearing...

"Bite me...please..." The small whimper is out in the world quicker than I think even Chase could believe. Stopping all my actions, I lift my head to stare at his face. I can imagine my face is filled with questions and hesitation, but Chase reflects none of that. All I see in his eyes is lust and want.

"I'm yours, remember?" He smirks at me, referring to my caveman actions back in the shower at Benji's apartment. Using his hands which he releases from gripping my back, they settle on the sides of my face.

"Master...please..." The simple word, followed with such incessant and needy begging makes my face almost instantly morph. This face is supposed to be something of a demon, something evil, pure and simple. Yet, the reaction I receive from Chase is one of love and admiration, all hazed and muddled with blinding lust.

The scream that follows is quick and almost nonexistent, since the very mili-second I hear it, I cover his mouth with one of my hands. I would have stopped, I never would do anything without his consent, but the reverent, humping on my leg increases exponentially in tandem with the bite. Obviously, I make sure he can breathe, feeling the rush and pant of air from his nose on my hand.

Biting into the sinewy tissue of Chase's tender, soft neck is as simple as piercing warm butter. Removing my 4 fangs from the now cut skin, I softly trace the bleeding holes with tongue. The blood that hits my tongue and coats my mouth is like none I have ever had. It's sweet, perfectly sweet and filling. The small amount I have had satisfies my thirst like no amount of blood ever has.

Sucking the liquid out, I keep my tongue pressed up against the skin to keep tract of his pulse. The second, the millisecond I feel it tug, or change I will release. Rutting my stiff member against my small mate under me is stopped after I swallow the first gulp of his blood.

As it turns out, I didn't need to monitor his heartbeat since after the first swallow of blood, I proceed to release in my underwear. Picking my head up, out of his shoulder, I look into his eyes and see them flooded with post-orgasmic bliss. This look helps dampen my own embarrassment about ejaculating in my pants, since it seems he has as well.