''No," my vice was louder than before. I didn't like that one at all.

''Making her laugh with his jokes and making her smile giving-''

''NO! Shut up!" I yelled because I started to feel angry imagining that things. I didn't know where all those emotions came from. Some kind of a jealousy was boiling inside of me making me want to punch something as those pictures flashed through my head.

''So you've got your answer. Okay I make it clearer for you...fast decision please...You know that on Wednesday we're having another race, right? You can choose. You can go with me and the boys like always...or you can stay with my sister for two hours. Just the two of you. Motors or my sister?"

''Your sister," I said without thinking and I guessed I really meant it. However I couldn't say that I hadn't surprised myself since I did as hell.

But I just accepted the fact that it might have been what I really wanted.

~End of flashback~

I thought he would kill me but he had helped me instead. He told me later to control myself with her though and that was the first moment that he actually had acted like her protective brother.

You know what I mean...

Anyway I'd never regretted choosing her. I didn't know I could fall for someone that fast.

I really wanted to forget the day when she told me to stay away from her. I knew I disappointed her and so Jisung had done. Luckily Jisung wasn't mad at me because he also was at fault. We were in it together...but I couldn't tell that he was in a better position than I was and I envied him so much because of that.

After all this thinking I decided to finally do something. I went to the shop and bought her favourite flowers and her favourite chocolate. Luckily, that shop was always open on Saturdays. I made my way to her house and knocked on the door. I wanted to explain everything and apologise properly. Then beg for forgiveness.

Nobody was opening so I started to get worried. The door wasn't locked so I walked in carefully. I heard some noise upstairs and I followed it. The door of her room was opened but the noises died away. I silently walked closer and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was that Felix guy and he was trying to kiss my girl. I was so angry. I wanted to punch him so bad but I knew that it could only make things worse and Kate would probably hate me even more. I clenched my fists so hard that they started to become pale because of the lack of blood. I turned around to walked away but Kate's voice stopped me.

''I'm sorry," she said.

Huh? I hid myself behind the door to observe the situation without being notice.

''No, no, it's my fault. I'm rushing things," he laughed awkwardly and she just shook her head.

''It's not that Felix...I just can't do this. You're a good guy I would probably date you if I wasn't in love with someone else. Unfortunately, I like someone who hurts me but I can't control my feelings. I'm sorry."

So she doesn't hate me...

''Kate..." I said unconsciously and she looked at me shocked.

''How did you? What are you-" she asked not believing that I was actually in front of her

''So Kate...I'll be going know...so...uhh...bye," Felix uttered and walked out not waiting for Kate's response. He passed me but I didn't even spare him a glance. I was focused on Kate and the words she had said before.