Chapter 2

Y/N's PV

We arrived at the airport and we start looking around the shops and stuff. I start looking around in the gift shop thinking what to get Suga. Then I see a cute little bear that you can attach to your bag. I bought it and when Suga wasn't looking I attached it to his bag. We were talking when we heard that our flight was boarding. So we got on the plane I had the window seat and Suga had the seat next to me. About 15 minutes into the flight Suga was already out cold. He is so adorable when he sleeps. About 2 hours later we landed I start to wake up Suga. "Wake up. We landed!" "Five more minutes..." (Suga) "Wake up you sleepy head. WE LANDED!" "Oh! Okay fine" (Suga). We got our luggage and headed to BigHit. They said they would pay for our hotel so we had to go there first. The auditions were tomorrow. We stopped at the counter to talk to the lady. I told the lady that we were here for the auditions and if he got the part I would be the manager of the band. She remembered and told us where our hotel is. She gave us a paper we have to give in the front desk of the hotel. We arrived at the hotel and we checked in. Suga and decided to explore a bit. So we went outside and checked out stores and parks and stuff. It's started getting dark. "Hey, are you hungry?" His stomach growled. "I'll take that as a yes" So we start looking for restaurants near the hotel. We found one that was almost empty so we went into that one. We ate and headed back to the hotel we shared a room and a bed. We didn't mind. We are siblings who cares.

*Time skip to next morning*

Suga's PV

For the first time in my life, I woke up before N/N (Nickname). So I looked at the clock and saw that we were gonna be late. I start to shake N/N so she will wake up. She is a light sleeper so she got up quickly. "What's wrong?" (Y/N) "WE ARE GONNA BE LATE! GET UP!!!" "OH MY GOD! You go shower I'll brush my teeth and get ready. " (Y/N).

Y/N's PV

I start changing and putting on my makeup. I organize my bag and I look for what to wear. I was wearing this:

It was starting to get cold because it was close to winter

It was starting to get cold because it was close to winter. So I finished my makeup. Suga still wasn't done. What's taking him so long? I knock on the door telling him to hurry up. "I'm almost done relax" (Suga) "I'm going to the lobby to get breakfast I'll get you something" "Okay thanks" (Suga). I start running to the lobby and accidentally bump into someone and lost my balance but the person caught me. "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I'm such a klutz. Thank you for catching me. Have a nice day!" And I ran off before he could say anything. He was pretty cute. Don't let Suga hear me. He will kill the poor man. Anyway back to mission one. I get breakfast and get it in a bag to eat in the taxi. Suga comes running down I signal for him to follow me. Suga comes out with this:

We get into the taxi and I give Suga his food

We get into the taxi and I give Suga his food. We ate and a few seconds later we had arrived at BigHit we were just on time. So I pay for the taxi and run inside. The lady at the counter tells us the auditions will be held in the practice room B. We run in the direction she told us and catch our breath right in front of the door. We see A LOT of guys. All for the auditions. I was the only female in the room. I was getting a lot of stares and whistles. But Suga stood in front of me and shot them a death glare they all shut up. They probably think he is my boyfriend.