【Part 26: Stranger】「Satoshi」

Start bij het begin

He didn't seem to mind. We headed to a hotel since we both agreed it wasn't the best choice to go back to his house.

"Damn what a morning." He says as he flings his body down on the queen size mattress.

"Kazuo..." I had my head down. My brain was in knots on what I want. "I think we should leave the country before anybody catches up on what you did."

"Why is it that you side with me?" He gets up, and stands in front of me.

"Because I feel there is more to you that meets the eye."

I suddenly felt a bolt of spark as he lunges in to capture his lips with mine. His masculine arms wrapped around my small waist, and he pulls me in close. I could feel the gentle touch of his thumb on my back.

"God I want you here and now." He growls, and forces his warm lips on the skin of my neck. The chills spike up my spine, and I let out a small gasp.

Knock knock! The door consisted of banging. A part of me was horrified since I knew Kazuo might get tied in with the law.

Kazuo walked over to the door, and opened it. It was only room service. The woman giggled when she caught glimpse of my handsome partner. I ignored her feminine stare to avoid any type of immature jealousy.

"Sorry for banging, I just wanted to get this to you." She pushes a food cart in, and hands Kazuo a tray of food. The lid was still present, keeping its contents a secret. Kazuo thanked her with a small smile, and she was dismissed. Fuck her for ruining my one-on-one with Kazuo.

"Want to eat baby?" He opens the lid, revealing some sandwiches.

"No thanks. I think it's better if we plan to move out quick."

"Let's go to Korea. We will blend in quite nicely." He mutters, and then takes a bite from the sandwich.

"Sure." I looked up in surprised. I never thought of Korea as an option since I was unknown to the language.

"Oh soon baby." He winks.

A week later we were settled in our small apartment in Seoul Korea. I hated the people there. Their language gave me a headache since they always sound like they are whining when they talk. I managed the trauma because of Kazuo, and his interest to be there.

One night I started cooking beef with white noodles for us to eat since Kazuo didn't like cooking much. I set down his bowl in front of him. He looked awfully grumpy, but I didn't want to pry.

"Hope you like. It is my first time making pho noodles." I sat down next to him, and started devouring mine. I peeked, and saw he took a small slurp, and stopped.

"This has no taste Satoshi." He mumbled under his breath which was hard to make out.

"Huh?"

"I said it has no taste!" He takes the bowl, and threw it at me. The burning soup made me scream out for a split second. I jumped up.

"What the fuck Kazuo. Now I have to clean up the floor!"

"So what?! Cook better next time! How can you be served as a wife?"

"I ain't your wife, and never will be!" I yelled back. He gets up, and hits me across the face. I stood still, silently, and scared. He was bigger then me in all perspectives, and I was no match.

"Don't talk to me that way." He angrily said with his killer glare.

"Okay." I looked down, and obeyed.

"Clean this shit up." He walks out of the room.

I bent down to gather the broken glass from the bowl. For some reason I wanted to cry. I wanted to cry, and let the world hear. However that was a bitch ass thing to do considering I'm a man, and not some woman that gets abused by her husband.

That night I couldn't sleep well. I felt someone carrying me in my sleep. My eyes were too heavy to open up.

"Mmh." I moaned in my sleep as I tried to toss. My body was halted in its own still position. I couldn't move. The feeling was uncomfortable. I opened my eyes instantly.

"Huh?" I looked around. I was in the basement. How did I get down here? Was I working on something? I went to the door, and it was locked.

"The hell?" I began to pound on the door mercilessly, but no response. Where was Kazuo?

"Kazuo Kazuo!" I screamed. No answer.

I stayed there for the whole day. I didn't have my phone, watch, or any contraption that could tell me the time. I only had a small window to know if was it was day or night. It finally hit me that Kazuo locked me down here. Maybe for misbehaving. I fell asleep.

The next morning I found myself in a cage. One that was big enough for me to stand up, and lay down in. I started banging. I saw a figure from afar in the basement. It was Kazuo!

"Kazuo! What the hell are you doing?! Let me out!" I yelled at he walks my way.

"Baby I think it's better you stay here to be safe." He grins. "Here is some food." He slides me a tray from a little opening on the bottom of the cage. On the tray laid two well made sandwiches, and a glass or orange juice.

"You are kidding right? Let me go." I banged, but he doesn't respond. He just walked away. I felt I made a huge mistake by trusting him after he killed my best friend. Love blinds you in ways that you could never imagine.

The next morning I found myself waking up early. There was a clock he installed in the basement. It was only 6:00 when I woke. There was nothing in the cage that could assist me in my escape. I tried to hit, and tilt the cage, but no luck. I has to pee badly. My bladder couldn't take it. I didn't want to humiliate myself by peeing out in the open.

"Aahhh....." I held my crotch tightly. "Help me...." I began sweating bullet drop sweat down my face. It was unbearable. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I unzipped my jeans, and pissed out the cage onto the floor. No.....what have I done....?

Later around 10:00, I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. It was Kazuo with a new tray of food. This time it was cookies. He saw my "puddle", and chuckled some.

"Sorry about that. I forgot to give you a bucket." He hands me the tray. I refused it.

"When will you let me go?" I asked.

"When things outside calm down." He smiles weakly, and walks away.

"Wait!" My yell caught him by surprised.

"Yeah?"

"Please let me go. I can take care of myself."

He walks over, and unlocks the cage. His sudden act caught me off guard. I threw my arms around him.

"Thank you." I smiled. For some reason, I wasn't angry at him. I guess I was more curious on why he did what he did, but I was scared to ask him.

"Let's go back to Japan." He says. My head jerked up.

"Why there?"

"To have fun." He says.

I didn't know what his devious plans were, but my stupid teenage brain agreed.

To Be Continued