"Clara, I really want to help you out. It's not cruel to fall in love. But I couldn't find any possible way," Her voice softened by looking at hurtful face of Clara standing before her. "Either he'd turn into an angel or you have to turn into a human, both are impossible," Mira said imperturbably.

"Yes," Clara cried out. Her voice reflected a hint of happiness.

"What?" Mira shocked at her abrupt change of act.

"I can be a human,"

"What? No, it's impossible,"

"It's possible for sure. There's no doubt in that. Haven't you heard the story of an angel turn into a human?"

"But_"

"Thank you so much for giving this luminous idea, Mira," Clara didn't wait for her response. She swiftly twisted around and vanished into the space.

End
................

After a long dead-tired practice, the boys slumped down on the floor for resting a bit before continuing the practice again. They could feel the heat on their bodies, their weary breaths voiced in the room.

"A fallen angel? Are you still reading this?" Chanyeol asked to Kyungsoo who's reading a book titled fallen angel.

"It's my fourth time I'm reading the story," Kyungsoo said, his eyes glued into the book as if he's reading it for the first time.

"Whoa, is the story that lofty?" Chanyeol asked, peeping his head into the book while Kyungsoo trying to hide it from him.

"It's based on a true story which happened 300 years ago,"

"What? Do you believe in angels?" Chen asked with a shock.

"Yes, I do," Kyungsoo said. He closed the book slowly, receiving eight pairs of eyes, which filled with curiosity, directed upon him.

"What makes you believe in those dippy creatures?" Baekhyun asked.

"If you believe in god, then you have to believe in those eternal creatures. There's angels along with devils are exists amongst us. While angels were persisted to consecrated actions, devils trying to destroy it with their wicked actions,"

"You're still that five year old boy. You haven't grown up yet," Chen said creating a hilarious laughter all over the room. Kyungsoo ignored their remarks as he opened the book again to read the rest of the story.

Their scornful laughter ruined when they spot a figure standing before them with nine bottles of juices holding in her small delicate hands. She hands over it to each one of them as their preferred flavor.

"Hey Jinhye, do you believe in angels?" Chen asked all of a sudden that makes her last bottle of juice, which she bought for Suho fell down with a loud thud. Her eyes widened and she frozen at the spot for a moment while others watched her with a clear confound.

"Oh, I'm sorry," She quickly bent over to pick the bottle from the floor ignoring their stares that dig into her soul. She handed the bottle to suho without even care to answer the question Chen had asked.

"Ah it's okay," suho said softly giving a smile.

"So, do you believe in angels or not?" Baekhyun repeated the question which nearly forgotten by everyone. Jinhye stared at Baekhyun as if she's conveying something through her eyes. Baekhyun, on the other hand, was waiting for her reply through her mouth.

"Yes," She said.

"Really, Jinhye? Do you believe in those sorts of things?" Xiumin asked in between his laugh.

Jinhye dropped her eyes feeling a bit disgraced at his statement.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," Xiumin noticed the change in her face. "Kyungsoo also believes that they exist," Xiumin tried to get back her old form. She remained silent watching them teasing Kyungsoo for having a faith in angels and their existence.

"Ah Baekhyun, Is that angel still appearing in your dream?" Chen asked with a mouth full of laugh.

"Not in my dream anymore. She's appearing in real, always standing beside me," Baekhyun said in a horror tone, which sounded scary. "Right now, she's standing before me," His eyes were conveying meaningful glances at her side. She tried to evade his intense stare upon her by looking down.

"What?" Chanyeol, who was sitting beside Baekhyun leaped out of panic.

"It's a joke," Baekhyun said, laughing his ass off at Chanyeol's ridiculous yet frightened face. It's funny to watch Chanyeol scaring at something.

"Yah, Baekhyun you really scared me," Chanyeol whined placing his hand over his racing heart.

"Why are you all scared of angels?" Jinhye asked after getting their perception towards angels. "Have you ever seen an angel before?" Her question caused them to shut their mouth in an instant.

"Angels are not scary creatures. They possess a kind heart and they do not appear anywhere near humans without being told. They guide humans with their destined actions. They help humans out of danger. They are the most beautiful creature god has ever created," Each word that coming out of her mouth sounded like as if she's a literal angel. The boys goggled at her; they couldn't even budge their lips apart as if it's stuck together.

"I agree," Kyungsoo said after a long pause. "But you speak like you have already seen an angel before," he said, smiling a bit.

"No, I mean I haven't seen an angel, but I acquired some information about them while reading stories," she answered anxiously, fearing that they would suspect her.

Baekhyun almost opened his mouth to say something, but interrupted by a familiar girly voice, which could hear from the doorway.

Soon, a beautiful girl walked into the room, wearing casual clothes; a denim bottom with a tank top. Her wavy brown hair swayed back and forth as a small wind swept past her. The boys promptly stood up from the floor once they catch the girl in front of them.

"Hey guys," she greeted boys with a warm smile.

"Hani Noona," the boys were quite contented to meet the girl.

Jinhye watched the girl with a pang of jealousy, which shoot right through her heart when she found the girl casually interacting with Baekhyun and others. Her jealousy turned into an unpleasant shock when she traced abrupt diverge in Baekhyun's behavior.

He was unexpectedly kind towards the girl, his lips wide apart, forming a genuine smile that could wrap the hearts of all the girls out there. Surprisingly, his cheeks formed blushes while speaking to the girl, there's a hint of shy in his eyes. He looked different standing before her. It's obvious that he's in love with the girl infront of him. Jinhye could easily figure out the sensation flowing through Baekhyun's body. She felt sudden pain through her heart.

"No, it can't be".

******

Hey guys,
What do you think about this  chapter?
Comment your opinion and thoughts😉
Vote if you like💕
Thank you so much!!!

Special thanks to krenoviantz 💕💕💕