04.05.18

06:14 PM

Haneun
Liar

Haneun
I never thought that you can do it.

Haneun
I don't know that you have another deep secret aside from being an idol. And wow, it does involve me.

Haneun
Really, Jisoo? Why you have to do this to me!?

Haneun
Why you hide it from me huh, my ex boyfriend?

Haneun
For Christ's sake! You have long time to tell it to me but you don't! You don't even bother telling me that you and the guy from my memory is the same! And to make it worse, you left me! You chose that freakin' dreams of yours over me! Do you really love me? Or it's just your conscience working at all? Tell me, Jisoo! I'm tired of hearing your lies!

Haneun
That sweet gestures, words and feelings of yours, which one is true? Or those are all lies?

Haneun
Tsk. Am I that airhead? How funny it is that I keep on telling you about that guy and turns out that it's you?

Haneun
You thought that you can easily win my heart back when I lost all of my memories, don't you? And you did it. Is it your achievement? If it is, well, congratulations.

Haneun
You are worse than Drew. Cause you played with me from the very start.

Haneun Shin cleared her own nickname. Change

You can't reply to this conversation. Learn more

---

Annyeonghaseyo, Carats! Our Sebong's anniversary is just around the corner! *confetti* Seventeen is with us for 3 years and we need to celebrate! *claps*

And also, we just need few steps until we reach this epistolary novel's finale :( I know that you'll continue supporting me 'till the end, right? Right?

I hope that you'll love Haneun and Jisoo until the finish line or UNTIL FOREVER!

Let me give you all a hug!

/spread arms/
/pull the readers/
/give them a tight hug/

Saranghaeyo! *flying hearts*