03.12.18

Teresa Park
5 mutual friends including Daniel Joshie and Carrot Sebongie

——————————————————

Mar 12 AT 10:17 PM

Teresa added you on Messenger.

DELETE                      ADD ON MESSENGER

10:23 PM

Teresa
Thank you for accepting my request, Jisoo Hong
Also thank you for the follow back

Jisoo
Welcome

Teresa
I should be cheering this time but I refuse to do that. Nice to finally chat you, Mr. Hong of Seventeen.

Jisoo
I'm sorry but I'm just a virtual.

Teresa
Oh really? Then I'll tell Haneun about this. Bye.

Jisoo
Wait!

Jisoo
Why do you know me and Haneun?

Teresa
First, I'm Haneun's best friend. Second, I'm a Carat. I already saw you with her though and we already met but with your reaction, seems like you forgot.

Teresa
Let me be straight to the point.

Teresa
I know who you are, Jisoo.

Jisoo
What do you mean?

Teresa
I know what's the past between you and Haneun.

Teresa
You're her ex who left her for your dreams — to be an idol. You're the guy whom she keeps on telling me, right?

Teresa
You were there, right?

Jisoo
What?

Teresa
You saw her being hit by the ten-wheeler truck. That's why she doesn't remember anything.

Teresa
I don't know what should I think. How can you leave your love? How can you choose your dreams over her? And now that you finally reached your dreams, you came back for her?

Teresa
Tell me, Jisoo. Are you happy that Haneun can't remember your past so you can win her back easily?

Teresa
You're heartless. You're not the Jisoo Hong that every Carat knows. You're far from him. Remove that mask of yours. I'm not happy with your doings.

Teresa
You're hurting her.

Jisoo
I'm sorry.

Teresa
It's not me that you should give an apology. It's my best friend.

Teresa
Don't you ever dare lie to her. I'll hang your head under the ceiling.

Jisoo
You are like her. She also said it to me.

Jisoo
I know that I don't deserve her because what we've been before but, I am deeply in love with your friend. I'm not taking her amnesia for granted. I don't want to hurt her.

Jisoo
I'm sorry but, if you're planning to take her away from me, I'll do everything to have her back.

Jisoo
And please. Don't hate them because of me. Just blame me not my family. Not Seventeen.

Teresa
Don't worry. Even though I know everything, I'm not in the position to meddle. Say everything to her and apologize coz I will be your greatest nightmare.

Teresa
And I will don't hate Seventeen. I don't care about your flaws. I care about you all.

Jisoo
Thank you, Teresa

Teresa
Don't thank me, Jisoo Hong.

Josoo
Still. Thank you for everything.
Seen 11:15 PM