02.09.18

February 09, 2018
07:18 PM

Joshua
Haneun-ie

Joshua
H

Joshua
A

Joshua
N

Joshua
E

Joshua
U

Joshua
N

Joshua
!!!!!!!!
Seen

07:45 PM

Joshua
Haneun-ie? Please?

Joshua
Haneun-ie, talk to me. Jebal🙏

Joshua
Pleajjeuuuu~

Joshua
It's the first day that I'm out of my business but you're not going to talk to me?

Joshua
You really hate me that much? Why? For not letting you talk to me?

Joshua
If that's the case then, I apologize. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for not replying on your chats. I'm sorry for not talking to you the whole month. I'm sorry for not informing you about me. I'm sorry for everything.

Joshua
Look, Haneun-ie, I did everything as fast as I could so that I will finally talk to you.

Joshua
You want to know what my business is?

Joshua
Haneun-ie, I just went to where my parents are. I took care of our business.

Joshua
Haneun-ie...

08:00 PM

Haneun-ie
Stop it

Joshua
Haneun-ie, please forgive me🙏

Haneun-ie
I'll think about it

Joshua
*kneeled down* please?

Haneun-ie
HAHAHAHA okay okay. I forgive you.

Haneun-ie
I'm just little bit annoyed because you didn't even reply! I'm worried, Joshua. I'm informing you everything about my life yet, you're not replying to my messages.

Haneun-ie
I thought, something's not okay. I thought you wouldn't be able to talk to me again.

Haneun-ie
Joshua, you don't know how much I'm worried because you are inactive for one month.

Haneun-ie
I even think that you'll stop attending in school.

Joshua
That will never happen.

Joshua
I'm reading your chats everyday but I can't reply. My schedule was very hectic.

Joshua
Even I managed my time, I can't reply to you.