I looked down, warmth flooding my cheeks. I knew Gage did have a small crush on me, but I never realized everyone could tell that he did. And Landon, I knew he only wanted me because I look different than before; That I'm slut material. That, and his wolf is telling him to want me.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked them.

They looked at each other and smirked, before dashing into my closet.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The twins had literally forced me into the dress. It was a short white strapless dress in luxurious chiffon with a feminine design featuring floral accents on the strapless bodice and a sheer overlay on the short A-line skirt. It showed off my long legs, and my shoulders. It drew attention to my chest, and made my skin look tanner, and my hair darker. I whipped around to the twins, expecting their critiquing.

"Damn, that dress is meant to look innocent, but if you weren't our sister, I'd be all over you." Jesse said, giving me a once over.

"It'll look bad ass if you put on your leather jacket. And, put these on." Shane handed me my leather jacket and a pair of silver stilettos.

I put them both on, and looked in the mirror. The leather jacket covered most of the dress, and the floral accents made the jacket look bulky.

"I veto the jacket." I announced.

"Yeah, take it off." Jesse practically yanked the jacket off of me.

"Perfect. Now go put your hair up, and do makeup and crap that Jess and I aren't helpful with." Shane and Jesse walked out, leaving me to get ready on my own. I combed through my hair, letting it fall in waves, and threw on cherry red lipstick and mascara. I put on my Wonder Struck perfume, before sitting on my bed, and contacting Gage.

Gage? I called.

His reply came not a second after I said his name. Yeah?

When is the bonfire whatever, because the twins attacked me with a dress.

I heard Gage's laughter in my head.

In an hour. Want me to come and hang with you until then?

The twins answered for me. NO! What she has on is a surprise!

Gage laughed again.

Okay, but I can still talk to you through the mind link, right?

I nodded my head before answering. Right. Now Twins, do me a favor and prank Alek for me. He's the wolf that I pinned yesterday.

The twins answered simultaneously. OKAY!

-Landon's POV-

I sat on my bed, looking at the contents of my closet. I usually didn't think hard about my appearance, but now, my mate is going to be here. I didn't know what I should wear. Something casual? Something formal? Something in between?

Doesn't matter. She's our mate, and she'll think we're hot no matter what we wear. My wolf growled.

It's a bonfire. Its basically a barbecue party. I don't want to look bad in front of her. I told him.

"Having trouble picking an outfit?" It was Aden.

I jumped, seeing him in black jeans, and a white button down shirt. He leaned against my doorframe, giving me a weak smile.

"I don't want to look stupid in front of Nightshade." I lie weakly.

"You know, I caught what you said this morning, about Avril being yours. Is she your mate, or just a choice for Luna if you never find the one?" Aden asked.

"You'll hate me if I answer that." I replied, looking at the ground.

"No, I won't. I want to know why you're banging chests with Alpha Gage." Aden said.

Tell him the truth. If you tell people, they'll back off from our mate. My wolf insisted.

"She's...She's my mate. I basically rejected her the day she ran away." I looked down at the carpet, when Aden growled.

"You know how much of a dick I was to her, when she claimed you were her mate in the parking lot? I freaking called her a creeper nerd! WHY DID YOU LIE!" Aden yelled.

"I thought...I don't know what I was thinking. The next thing I knew, she was gone, and there was a searing pain in my chest." I mumbled.

"Oh..By the way, Just throw on a white shirt like what I have, black jeans, and your leather jacket. Avril has always been into the whole leather-jacket-bad-boy thing. Even now, considering that she has a motorcycle." Aden said, before leaving.

I shrugged, dressing like how Aden told me to. This is going to be an interesting bonfire. My wolf muttered.

"I agree."