Chapter 18: Confusion

At the Alam Alley..

TOM'S POV

"Tord,What the fuck have you done!?"I screamed,He stared at Yuu's body then stared at me.

"Yuu has been unstable and he had escaped the base."He explained while taking his red phone out,He contacted someone for about a minute so I sat there next to Yuu checking his jacket if he had any weapon.

Sadly,There's none.Somehow I think he didn't want to harm me which is releaving,"Thomas,Go back to the house.Edd and Matt is there so go before someone finds us"Tord said as he picked up my bag and handed it to me,I nodded and left the alley without a word.

As I was walking I noticed helicopters flying through the air which is unusual because we don't have helicopters in this city,I ignored it and just walked all the way home.

I arrived at home safely,"Edd?Matt?"I called out on the side of the door.The door quickly opened and it revealed Edd holding his usual drink and Matt looking at himself at the mirror,"Tom!We were so worried!"He said hugging me.

"Heh,Well I'm here.."I said patting his back,He let go of me so I walked inside.This is so lame,After what happened today I think I need rest.

TORD'S POV

This is stressing the shit out of me,"Sir,You have a meeting at 2 o'clock today"My assistant reminded me.I nodded looking at my watch,"With who?"I questioned.

"With White Leader sir,"She answered,I nodded again and dismissed her.She left the room leaving me alone,I sighed brushing my hair with my hand.

I've been leading this god damn army for five years and we only conquered HALF of the world,England is next in my list and I have a plan on how.

But I think I need to attend the meeting since I've been thinking for way too long,"Paix,Prepare the meeting in two minutes"I commanded.

MATT'S POV

Edd and I talked about something I don't know while Tim is sleeping upstairs in his room,"--so do you understand Matt?"Add said.

"Who's Matt again?"I questioned,Add facepalmed himself to my question.I sighed and walked towards the door to buy something,"Uh where are you going Matt?"Add questioned.

"Ohh I'm Matt,I'm going to the store,Need something Add?"I smiled,"It's Edd and No,I got colas in the fridge."He said.I waved goodbye while opening the door and walking outside and closing it,I was near the store and I walked inside.

"What was I doing again?Oh yeah,I need to buy a smart potion!"I said while walking at the clerk,"Hello good sir,Do you have any potion that can make me smart?"I questioned.

The clerk raised an eyebrow before smiling,"Oh yes!We do have one,It's called 'Matal potion'"He proclaimed.I smiled brightly,"Yay!How much?"I clapped my hand.

"Only five dollars"He said giving it to me,"Why is it only five dollars--?""No questions,Have a good day!"He said pushing me outside the store.

"Oohh!Maybe it'll work!"I said drinking it,I felt dizzy for some reason

"Oh the dark--"

EDD'S POV

"Ringo?"I said looking for a gray fluffy cat,"Ringo?"I said again.Then someone burst into the door making me tense up,Ringo jumped on my hoodie pocket scared.

"Oh hey Matt"I greeted,"Hey Edd!"He waved,I think there's something wrong here..I couldn't lay a finger on it..

"Have you seen Tom?"He questioned,I sighed again knowing we'll argue. AGAIN.
"He's upstairs sleeping Matt,Don't you dare."I spat at him.

"Oh no no no!I was just curious"He said going up to his room,After he slammed the door closed I felt something wrong.I gasped,"Matt doesn't say the word 'curious'!"I said in horror.

****

The gang has their own POVs here :)