Chapter 11: Who are YUU?

MCPUNS

3RD POV
Tom dashed inside the store finding his precious smirnoff,He searched the whole store bit by bit until he found it but it was on a top shelf.

"God fucking damn it!"He growled as he stomped his foot down,He jumped and jumped trying to reach the alcoholic beverage.Someone laughed at Tom's back making him tense up,He quickly turned around to see the laughing stranger.

He quickly looked up at a blonde man who was taller than him,He was the same height as Tord.The man laughed again,"Are you too young to drink alcohol kid?"The man pat his head.Tom growled and crossed his arm and glared,"I'm a fucking grown up,tall ass"Tom pouted still drunk.

The man looked shock but shrugged it off,"Uh,Do you need help?Your friends seems busy"He offered to Tom.Tom looked at the blonde man's side to see Matt staring at the glass while Edd is arguing with someone on the phone.

Tom sighed as he stared again at the tall stranger,"Yeah..Alright,But don't do anything stupid!"Tom said.The man nodded and quickly held his waist,The man was shocked that Tom has feminine waist.First time seeing a man who's feminine.Huh.

He then lifted Tom up to reach the stuff he needed,Tom was light so it wasn't really that hard to carry him.Then after he got the drink the man lifted him down to the ground,"Thank you--"Tom stopped from his sentence and began thinking of the man's name.

"The name's Yuu"He held out his hand,"The name's Tom"He shook his hand,"Uhm,Have we met before..?"Tom questioned.Yuu then shook his head as a "no",Tom felt that he met Yuu somewhere but he couldn't get his finger on it..

They began walking towards the counter to buy the alcohol,Tom purchased the drink and thanked Yuu for his service.Yuu walked outside the store and waved goodbye to Tom,He then dissapeared.

Tom walked towards Edd and Matt,"Hey Tom..Uh have you seen a yellow haired man who's wearing a turtle neck and blue trench coat?"Edd asked Tom,"Uhh yeah,He just walked out of the store with me"Tom said.

Edd nodded and texted someone,Matt smiled at Tom and waved.Tom waved back confused,He then held his arm,Tom was really confused.

Tom was gonna put his arm around Matt's but Edd interrupted him,"Ehem,Matt,Let's go to the movies!!"Edd growled at Matt.Edd quickly held Tom's hand and practically dragged Tom,Matt growled and ran aswell towards the movies.

***
Sorry for not updating like yesterday.
:)))) YUUTOM