"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Alfred sighed in defeat.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked such an invasive question."

"It's fine, you deserve to know after all that's happened today. Plus it's not like the end of the world," Alfred smiled a little.

"Do your parents know?" I asked.

"Hell no, If I told them I liked dudes they'd kick me out," Alfred laughed. "Why do you think I've had so many girlfriends? It was to make sure no one knew about.. Well, you know," he continued.

"So you never really like any of the girls you dated?" I questioned.

"No," Alfred said without hesitation.

"You're cruel," I glared.

"I know," Alfred mumbled.

"Why are you even telling me this?" I asked.

"'Cause I trust you," Alfred smiled. "So how about you? Is the person you like a girl or guy?" Alfred asked in a rush. The question caught me off guard. I was like a deer in headlights after he asked me that question. I was wondering if I should tell him the truth or if I should lie. I opened my mouth but no sound came out. Alfred's expression grew sadder the longer I took to answer the question. "You don't need to answer, I get it, your-"

"Gay," I said cutting off Alfred. I covered my mouth not knowing what I had just said.

"What?" Alfred asked confused.

"That came out wrong," I mumbled.

"All you said was gay, I'm sure that came out perfectly," Alfred laughed.

"What I meant to say was, I'm gay too," I mumbled the last part.

"You're joking," Alfred laughed a little.

"No, I'm not. If I was I'd be laughing," I smiled.

"You're not just saying that right? To make me feel better?" he asked.

"I really am gay. I mean look at me, I'm practically a walking stereotype," I laughed a smidge.

"I guess that's another thing we have in common huh?" Alfred asked.

"I suppose."

"You know it's your fault," Alfred laughed, I looked at him dumbfounded, what was he talking about now?

"Pardon?" I asked.

"It's your fault," Alfred said again.

"What is my fault exactly?" I asked

"It's your fault I'm a homo," Alfred shrugged.

"What! I can't just make you gay! I'm not a gay fairy that goes around deciding who's a homosexual and who isn't!" I yelled.

"It would be funny if you were," Alfred giggled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Are you going to let me continue?" Alfred asked.

"Ugh, fine, but hurry it up," I mumbled.

"Like I was saying before I was interrupted, it's your fault," Alfred mumbled.

"How so?" I glared.

"I don't know," Alfred sighed.

"Have you lost the plot? You're not making a lick of sense," I sighed.

"I'm trying to say your the person I was talkin' about," Alfred blushed.

"Lier," I grumbled.

"No really, I'm telling the truth!" Alfred confused.

"You're not on the pull are you?" I asked.