Part 3

*WARNING: This chapter contains topics such as suicide. If you are not comfterble reading such topics I suggest you leave*

I felt terrible the rest of class, I just wanted to go home and die. The class dragged on as fast as a snail in a race. The last bell finally had rung signalling it was time to leave I got right up and went straight to the bus. I sat in the back like I normally did, I was waiting for Alfred to get on so I could hide. I had embarrassed myself enough as it is and I didn't want to embarrass myself further. To my luck, he never got on, and I was soon at home.

I walked into my home and through my bag onto the ground. I was glad to be home, I didn't have to deal with any more annoying people. I walked into the parlour and saw four luggage cases by the telly. My mother ran into the room not noticing me and grabbed two of the bags. "Mum?" I asked as she walked out of the room. She popped her head back into the room and smiled.

"Just in time Arthur!" Mum smiled.

"In time for what?" I asked

"We're leaving, what else," mum laughed.

"We are?" I asked not aware of this.

"Not you silly, your father and I. We're going on a business trip remember? We talked about this last week," she laughed.

"That's today?" I questioned.

"Why is your sweater all dirty?" mum asked eyeing my sweater vest.

"I spilt food on it," I lied.

"Here, I'll put it in the wash," She insisted.

"It's fine mum, I can do it," I smiled a little. "By the way, where's dad?" I asked.

"Oh throw a Spanner in the Works! I forgot he was waiting in the car!" mum yelled. "I'll give you a bell once we're at the airport. Then again when we land in England, and once more every morning and night," she continued.

"Okay mum," I laughed.

"Don't forget to take your pills," she reminded me.

"I won't," I sighed.

"And we left some money on the counter in case you need to buy anything," Mum said.

"Okay," I smiled.

"And don't-"

"Mum, dad's waiting," I reminded her.

"Oh, that's right!" she yelled. She proceeded to grab all four bags and started to walk out of the room, but she stopped before she left. She turned to me and smiled, "I love you, sweetheart."

"I know, now go, dad's probably wondering where you are," I said.

"Right, right, I'll see you Monday," Mum said as she walked out of the room down the hall and out the house.

"Right, Monday," the small smile that was plastered on my face disappeared. I would have to spend the next week all on my own. I sighed and sat down on one of the chairs in the room. I just stared at the blank telly with no emotion. I replayed the events from earlier today in my head. I acted like a complete idiot earlier, there were so many ways I could have just avoided what happened! But I couldn't go back and fix anything, it was impossible. I heard a quite bing emit from one of my back pockets. I pulled my phone out and turned it on. There was a message from an unknown number. My phone went off again, then again, and once more. This was odd, I almost never got texts from anyone, they must have had the wrong number. I unlocked the phone and went right to the messaging app. There were ten messages sent from this unknown number. I read the first message and my stomach dropped. It was a threat, from Ricky. He must have gotten my number from the journal. It had my phone number written in it just in case I lost it. I read the rest of the texts, they got worse and worse the more I read them. I felt as if I was going to regurgitate, that's how horrible I felt. My phone went off again. I looked down and read the message, it was a picture of one of my journal pages. Just when I thought I had destroyed that thing.