Tell Me the Truth

Start from the beginning

"Why are you so worried about me, Namjoon? It's not like I have a disease or anything" he spats

"There's something you're not telling me, Tae. And I think you know why so don't act so stupid!" I yell. 

The door that Tae was holding on to opens and Hoseok comes in and looks at us with worry. The room felt uncomfortable, tense, like seeing a crime scene. 

"Whats's going on? I heard yelling." Hosoek asks

"It's nothing. So don't ask." Tae scoffs at Hoseok and Hoseok gives him a look.

"There are things that I still need to talk to you about Tae. Just because Hoseok came in don't mean this conversation is ov-

"It's over to me!!" Tae turns and snaps at me. Suddenly Hoseok receives a call and answers. His face went from his usually happy one to a scared one when I heard noona's name come out of his mouth. He quickly hangs up his phone and grabs a water bottle from the fridge and Jin's chocolate bar from Jin's bag and runs towards the door. Tae's  eyes went wide and body went from angry and tense to a semi relaxed when heard noona's name.

"Yah! That's my chocolate bar!" Jin yells

"You can always get another one fatty,. Ouch!" Yoongi mumbles and yelps when he is it in the head by Jin.

"I'll get you another one! I have to get to noona before she passes out! Aigo! Aigo!" And he runs out of the studio.  We are all still standing there not knowing what to say and it was getting awfully uncomfortable the longer we stood there. Tae lets out a loud sigh and proceeds to walk out of the studio, but I wasn't going to let him go that easily. I followed behind him but he knew I was going to say something back so he stops, before I almost crash into him

"I'm going to be in the studio for a while. I need...I need to be alone for a while, so please don't bother me." He says in a low and shaky voice and walks out the dance studio. The rest of us stood there for a moment, still trying to understand all of what had happened. I didn't know what to say, it all escalated so fast it almost terrified me. But I had to keep my guard down and continue to do my job as the leader of the group. I told the rest to keep rehearsing and that we shouldn't bother Tae for a while. Jimin runs to turn on the radio and continued where we left off.

15 minutes later

About 15 minutes passed since the heated argument between me and Tae and things were slowing falling into  place. Although Tae told us not to bother him I decided that I check on him and possibly apologize to him. But it still didn't change the fact that I still needed to know about how he felt about Y/N. I told the boys to continue with what they were doing and that I would be right back and left. I finally get to his studio and knock on the door. There was no answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I turn the knob and entered the studio only to see an empty one. I then realize he probably went to check on Y/N so I took the stairs instead of the elevator, hoping to catch up to him. I finally get to the floor and see Tae walking down the semi empty hall going to Y/N's office, which was still far away from him. I ran towards him and he turns around and looks at me with surprise and utter annoyance. 

"What are you doing up here?" I pant. Soon I was able to breathe normally "You said you needed a break from us and yet you go to noona's office. We all know she's OK, she's with Hoseok, now."

Tae gives a frustrated sigh and scrunches his face when I mention his name.

"Who are you to tell me not to check on her? I do that for you guys, why can't I do it for her?" he says angrily

"I not saying that you can't, but you're hiding something from me and you're avoiding it. Why is it that when I mentioned Hoseok's name your body tenses and you get angry, huh? When I mention noona's name, you turn into your usual self?" Trying to sound calm as possible.

"Will you stop it with these ridiculous questions? I don't have time to talk about this Namjoon!" He was about to walk away when I grab onto his shoulder and turn him around to face me. I can tell in his eyes that he was close to his breaking point. I didn't want him to detonate like a bomb but I wanted him to tell me the truth.

"Look, I'm not trying to make you feel like you can't tell me anything. I'm here for you, we're all here for you, Tae. We can go can talk about this privately.  All I ask is for you to tell me the-

"Tell you what?!" He cuts me off. "That I couldn't sleep or eat well for the past three and a half years? That I stay up all night thinking about what I should've done or said? That I cry every night thinking about the person who took the one thing I loved and cared for? That I sometimes go upstairs lock myself in my room because I can't stand to eat in front of the person who took the person I love? You want me to tell you that I love noo-

Tae gets cut off when the door to Y/N office opens and we both to see Hoseok and Y/N holding hands, with confusion and worry on their faces. We stood there frozen, not saying a word or moving a single inch. Hoseok closes the door behind them and walk towards us.

"Hey, we heard an argument out here. Is everything alright?" Noona asks. Tae looks at noona and I can see tears were about to form but he quickly looked down and wipes them away.

"Nothing...we just had a little confrontation about the tour so he's been stressed out." I lied. Tae suddenly takes off down the hall and Hoseok calls out his name.

"Hey Tae, where are you going?" But Tae doesn't look are respond back. We are left there in the hall, the quietness was so painful it was unbearable. Thoughts of Tae's backlash lingered, repeated in my head over and over again. Was I dreaming when he was about to confess his love for noona or was it real. But I do know one thing; there was no way that I could let Hoseok and noona  know about about what really happened.