Crush

"I feel a little rush
I think I've got a little crush on you."

Flashback
June 14, 2007
Maraj House

"Girl you always staring and shit one day yo creep ass gonna get caught." A 15 year old Kelly called to her bestfriend who'd been staring out the window nearly all day.

"Yea...yea, whatever bitch I'm not even staring." A 16 year old Nicki said distractedly while popping another grape in her mouth, her eyes still trained outside to the group of girls playing basketball.

Her older sister and her friends played on their driveway almost every day, even if the heat was monster, and right now it was viciously hot outside.

But it gave Nicki the best view of her guilty pleasure to stare at.

Her sisters bestfriend.

Beyoncé, oh yea she was fine as shit, the finest out of all her sisters friends, and she was mysterious as hell too

Beyoncé, oh yea she was fine as shit, the finest out of all her sisters friends, and she was mysterious as hell too. All Nicki really knew about her was she was 18, from Houston, and that her mother adored her for whatever reason. But Nicki didn't mind because that meant she was always at the house.

"Damn they really playing hard as shit today." Nicki heard kelly say as she joined her looking out the window at the group of girls.

"Oh now you wanna look with me...thirsty ass." Nicki said laughing slightly while kelly rolled her eyes and popped a grape in her mouth also.

"Whatever girl atleast I'm not drooling." Kelly said, but Nicki didn't respond back, her eyes were trained on Beyoncé's every move.

She had on a white Nike sports bra and white basketball shorts to match, she had them rolled up a few times around her slim waist. It showed off her pretty, thick caramel thighs that flexed every time she took a step. Nicki's eyes roamed further up her body to her tightly toned stomach, her belly piercing shining brightly in the sun, Nicki always thought it made her 10x sexier.

Nicki had been so transfixed she didn't realize kelly had been tapping her.

"Huh...what?" Nicki said still somewhat dazed.

"Ma calling you." Kelly said, popping another grape in her mouth.

"For whatttt?" Nicki whined not wanting to move from the window.

"I dunno, but you better go see before she whoop everybody ass, and it's too hot to be walking around with burning ass belt marks." Kelly said, and Nicki sucked her teeth because she was right, if one person got in trouble in the house everybody was getting they ass beat for it.

Nicki finally got up and made the short walk to the kitchen where her mother usually was most of the time.

"Yea mommy?" Nicki said upon entering the kitchen, her mother had island music blasting and pots of various foods cooking on the stove. She smiled inwardly, thanking God she had a mother who made sure they had a hot meal every night.