Chapter 9

Madison's P.O.V

As soon as the ambulance left I ran right to my car to go to the hospital, I had to see Matt and make sure he is ok!

The ride to the hospital seem'd to take forever. I hit every red light and I even get stuck in traffic, great! Just want I need, ugh! Once I finally arrive at the hospital I rush up to the front desk.

"Hello sweetheart how may I help you?" One of the lady's at the front desk asks me.

"Um yeah I'm looking for Matt.... Matthew Espinosa!"

"Are you family? They are only letting family up to his room at the moment"

"Um yeah I'm his sister..."

"Ok honey he's on the 3rd floor, room 127"

As soon as she said that I bolted to the elevator and pushed the up button rapidly!

"Common, common, common!"

*ding*

The elevator doors opened and I pressed the 3rd button for the 3rd level. Right when the doors opened for level three I sprinted to Matt's room.

"Room 120, 121.... 126, 127!"

I slowly opened the door but shut it abruptly before I could even enter the room. I slid down the door and started to bawl my eyes out.

"I can't go in there, I'm not prepared for what has happened."

I spoke quietly to myself, but I knew I had to go in. Matt is in there and I need to be there for him!

I slowly stood up, brushed myself off and grabbed the door handle. I turned the knob slowly and opened the door, I closed it behind me quietly and turned around. I gasped at what I saw, I wasn't prepared for this at all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMSGAVKAF IM SORRY I NEVER UPDATE! I don't know if I'm going to continue with this story because no one seems interested in it. I love righting this story but if no one wants to read it then there's no point in continuing and it's hard to have motivation in continuing this story if no one is interested... well I love you guys Thank you for reading