Chapter 5

Madison P.O.V

Wait! Am I really going on a date with Matt tonight? In like an hour, I'm going to be going on a date with my crush since 7th grade! Wow, it's like a dream. I've dreamed about going out with Matt for so long and it's finally going to happen tonight.

Matt told me to dress casually so that's just what I did. I'm wearing a pink tank top, with dark washed skinny jeans and my hair straightened. I hope this is what Matt meant by casual, because if I was underdressed for what ever we are doing then that will be embarrassing. I have an hour to pass so I think I'll call Kate and tell her what I'm doing tonight! She might start screaming... I call Kate and the phone rings 2 times before Kate picks up.

"Hello?"

"KATE! Guess what!!"

"WHAT?!?"

"IM GOING ON A DATE WITH MATT TONIGHT!"

"OH MY GOD REALLY?! SO MY PLAN WORKED OUT!"

"Wait! What plan?"

"Well you see, Matt had told Taylor that after he talked to you the other night he thought you were really pretty so we made a plan to try to get you guys together and yeah that was my plan to push you into Matt... Ahah yeah!"

"Did Matt know about this plan? Ahah"

"NOPE! He had nothing to do with it! Just Taylor and I!"

"Well thank you because now I'm going on a date with Matt and I couldn't be happier!"

"Well I'm happy for you Madison! But I really got to go because Taylor's coming over for a bit and I think we are going to go out or stay home and cuddle and stuff!"

"Okay Kate I'll talk to you later! Byee"

"Bye Madison have fun on your date with Mattboy! Tell me all about it when you get home!"

"Okay I will!!"

And with that I hung up now noticing I have 45 mins left. I went on Netflix and decided to watch a couple episodes of SpongeBob! I love SpongeBob ok?!? Judge me!

I checked my phone and noticed that Matt had texted me 10 mins ago saying he's heading over and will be here in 15 mins! OH MY GOD HES GOING TO BE HERE IN 5 MINS! I need to get everything together an make sure my hair looks good and my make up looks good. Everything was on point if I do say so myself! I sit in the living room waiting for Matt. I soon hear a knock at my door and get up to answer it. I swing the door open and there stands Matt looking sooo cute and handsome! I kinda just stare at him for a couple minuets until he says something.

"Like what you see? Hmmm?"

"Oh um yeah Matt you look great!"

"Thank you beautiful, you look pretty good yourself if I do say so myself."

Wow this boy has a way with words, I have so many butterflies already!

"Thank you Matt"

"Ok Madison let's go I have a fun night planed, well I hope it's fun for you because tonight is some stuff that I like to do!"

"I bet it will be a rad time! Let's go!"

We walked down the pathway from the front door to Matt's car. Matt opened the door for me and then ran to the drivers side of the car and hoped in. As Matt drove we talked about random stuff, like school, food, people, family and everything else! It wasn't even awkward at all, which was good because awkward situations are bad.

Matt pulled into a little pizza place which was what we were having for dinner. This is great because I love pizza! It's so good... wow Matt and I have like the same taste and stuff! we got one cheese pizza to split between the both of us. We sat down and ate our pizza while discussing more about each other. I learned so much about Matt! I never knew he played lacrosse, I knew he played Football but never knew he played lax! That's hot! Also I found out he has a YouTube channel! I LOVE YouTube, I'll defiantly have to checkout his videos!

After eating Matt and I got back in his car and drove for another 10 mins down the road till we reached a carnival! I LOVE CARNIVALS! The rides are so fun and all the games! It's such a happy place and just so much fun to be! We got our tickets and we played some games. My favorite game was the one where you have to throw the rings on top of the bottles and you win a prize if you get 4 rings to ring the bottle. Me being Madison I couldn't even get two. Matt decided that he would try, and Matt being Matt obviously he got all four rings to ring the bottle! He got me a dolphin because I like dolphins! We hung out at the carnival for a bit longer, but right before the carnival was about to end I saw a ferries wheel!

"MATT!! WE HAVE TO GO ON THE FERRIES WHEEL! PLEEEASE!"

"Okok let's go!"

I practically dragged him to the ride and there was one cart open so we got to go on right away! The view at the top was so pretty because we were pretty much on the beach and the sun was setting so it looked so pretty! Matt turned to me and said

"Pretty isn't it?"

"Yeah all the pinks and yellows..."

"No I wasn't talking about the sunset I was talking about you Madison,"

"AWW Matt your so sweet!"

Matt leaned over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. It was a perfect first date. As we were getting off the ride Matt told me to go sit on the bench and he will be right back so that what I did, I sat on the bench and waited. Matt retuned about 5 mins later with a blanket in his arms, what more could this kid have planned!

"Madison would you like to go lie on the beach and watch the sunset?"

"Yes! That sounds perfect Matt!"

As we walked towards the beach Matt grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. His hands were so soft and warm! I looked at Matt and smiled, I still couldn't believe that I was on a date with him! We lie the blanket down on the sandy beach and we lie down on our backs facing the sky. Matt pulled me closer to him so his arm was under my neck and our sides pressed together, Matt was just as warm and cuddly as I picture he would be! We lied on the ground in silence facing the sky watching the sunset and then watching the stars twinkle in the sky, it was so beautiful. I think I fell asleep because Matt started nudging me telling me to wake up because he had to bring me back home. We walk back to the car and start to drive home.

"Thank you Madison for tonight, it was a lot of fun! It was the best date I've had in a long time. I hope we can do this again soon, really soon."

"Yeah Matt I would really like that, I had a great time so thank you!"

Matt walked me up to my doorstep to say good bye. I gave Matt a little kiss on the cheek before walking inside and up to my bedroom. I flopped on my bed and sighed, that was the best night ever! I really hope Matt and I will have another date soon because he's a lot of fun to be around! My phone vibrated as I was crawling into bed, it was from Matt. It read

"Tonight was really so much fun! I hope we can do that again really soon, because I really enjoyed hanging out with you Madison! :* ;)" ~Matt

"OMG yes Matt! I had so much fun too so we should make plans again soon sometime! Thank you for such an amazing date night!:)" ~Madison

"Ok we will have to plan something soon! Good night beautiful sleep well ;*" ~Matt

"Sounds good! Good night handsome talk to you later:)" ~Madison

Tonight was just WOW!

Matt's P.O.V

Tonight was just perfect! If we keep having more dates like this we could have a really good relationship! I like Madison she's a lot of fun to be around and she makes me really happy!

Yay, Chapter 5!! Sorry it took a long time! School is a lot of work and sleep is limited but I'm doing my best! Well most of you might have heard about Magcon Megan... It's very sad and we should all take a moment to pray for her and her family now, they are all in a better place. What a horrible world we live in. #RipMeganMagcon we love you so much! Thank you for reading:)