Chapter 7

Matt's P.O.V

Ok so I have to be over Madison's in a half hour, I just have to take a shower and I'll just dress in a comfy sweatshirt and sweatpants. Today should be fun, I love hanging out with Madison! She's a lot of fun to be around and I like that.

After I got ready I drove over to Madison's, when I got to her house I knocked and she opened the door. She was in sweatpants and a light flowing crop top with a light amount of makeup on. She still managed to look beautiful, I could get used to looking at this all the time! I walked in the house and turned towards her...

"You look beautiful Madison"

"Umm I'm in sweatpants and a crop top with like no make up on, it's ok you don't have to lie to me..."

How does she not see how stunning she is?! She looks absolutely beautiful and I won't stop telling her until she believes me. I walked over to her, held both her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm not lying to you one bit, you look stunning baby. You don't need to wear nice clothing and a lot of make up to impress me ok? I think you look great without any make up."

I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"Thank you so much Matt it really means a lot"

She mumbled into my neck as she hugged me. She pulled away and we walked into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you anything to eat?? Orrr do you want to order a pizza and we can go cuddle in bed and watch movies and eat?!?"

"Hmmm I think I'll go with the pizza option!"

She called in for a pizza and we just sat in the living room for a bit while we waited for the pizza to arrive. Once the pizza came we brought it upstairs and sat in her bed.

"Can we please watch Safe Haven please?!?"

"Yeah sure anything you want I'm fine with."

She put in the movie and hoped back in to bed next to me. She climbed under the covers and cuddled into my side.

"This is one of my favorite movies"

"I've never seen it before..."

By the end of the movie Madison was crying, I have to admit the ending was pretty sad, I had an idea to cheer Madison up.

"Aww Madison don't cry! How about we go make a cake?!? I want cake!"

"Ahah ok sure why not..."

Madison's P.O.V

Ughh why am I crying?!? It's a movie Matt probably thinks I'm pathetic now. He suggested for us to make a cake, maybe to cheer me up or maybe he really wants cake I don't know but why now I mean it's cake. We walked downstairs and got everything out that we needed to make the cake and then we started to mix all the ingredients together.

"I know the perfect song to play while making this cake one sec let me go get my laptop."

I ran and got my laptop and opened to YouTube. I typed in the name of the song and it began to play, and even though I can't sing I sang along anyhow. (STOP! GO ON YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN "REAL GIRLS EAT CAKE" BY THE JANOSKIANS FOR A BETTER EFFECT OF THIS SCEAN!)

"Hey girl, I see you made an effort with your lipstick but you got some on your teeth you f**king dip sh*t, your like a hot mess and I like it!"

"Hey I know this song it's by the Janoskians!"

Matt also started to sing along

"...I don't need a girl to worry about a thigh gap, I like the fact that you don't give a sh*t about that, your still sexy if you eat more than salad on a date OHHH, cuz real girls eat cake!"