Chapter 2

Matts P.O.V

Damn! Who was that girl?! She's beautiful! I know I've seen her in school, and I think she's the captain varsity cheerleader for my football team but I've never really talked to her... I'm going to have to change that because WOW she's just whoa.

I ran back to my team and I thought maybe I could ask them about that girl because id like to get to know her... Very well.

"Hey Taylor I got a question for you, It's very important!"

"Yeah man anything..."

"You know the cheer captain for the varsity squad? What's her name? If you know her."

"Yeah her names Madison, she's my girlfriend Kate's best friend. Why? Does someone have a little crushy wushy on Madison?!"

"Dude what no! I've never talked to her up until like 2 minuets ago. I would have to say she is wicked pretty! The way her hair flowed over her shoulders and how her eyes twinkled... I don't know man something just felt so different when I saw her. when I meet a girl I usually just think... ZAYUM! Id like to hook up with her... but something just felt very different in that split second I was talking with her, and I liked it!"

"If you want I could talk to Kate and try to get something to happen between you two. If you want or something."

"Wait really?! Could you actually?! That would be awesome, id really like that... A lot."

"Wow Matt I've never seen you like this before. You usually just want to hook up with a girl, and you call them hot and stuff. I don't think I've ever heard you call a girl beautiful or pretty, this could be something different for you. I'm happy for you!"

"Thanks Taylor! Well we should really finish up practice and then you can talk with Kate about this because I really want to see Madison some time soon or talk to her!"

"Ok Matt calm down dude lets get back to practicing!"

"Ahah alright man"

Wow how have I never known Madison? How have I never noticed before? How could I have not noticed such a beautiful person like her?!

I really hope Taylor and Kate can work something out and I'll be able to maybe start something with Madison. I don't want her to just be someone I just hook up with once or twice I want her to be more than just that. I want her to be something special to me. I want her to be mine.

Yay Chapter 2! I know the chapters are still really short but I promise good things are soon to come. Next chapter is going to be kinda boring but I'll try to make it as interesting as possible and I'll try to have it up by tomorrow night ok bye! Thanks for reading!:)