An Artistic Duo

Dedicated to: sprittals98

Genre: Humor

Author: sprittals98

Description: Being the sister of a world famous vlogger gets hard, but every year Lace Carter gets to escape it all at the Harleen Art Camp. This place is her safe haven, the one place where she can truly escape in her art. There's only one problem- Eli Evans; the most annoying boy to have ever walked on the face of the earth. Not to mention he always beats Lace in the annual art competition. But this year, her last, Lace is determined to win and more importantly beat Eli. Too bad Harleen has decided to have partners this year, and just guess who hers turns out to be.

My Opinion: I love when a story has good grammar and a great plot, and in this case, it has both. I am a sucker for good grammar in a book, and most importantly a great plot, if there is none of these in a book, i lose interest fast. 

"An Artistic Duo" is a mix of fun, witty, rivalry and all those in a camp story with a love hate relationship leads. I enjoyed that there was no crazy ex-girlfriend who wants to ruin everything for the main two in this book, also of the amazing friends they both share. 

Before you read this, i think you should read the first book, "I Am Reese" Your choice. I read this one first and then the her sister's story next. I really enjoyed this one. 

-Nappi

-Nappi