"Not Like Old Times" Chapter 3

Jermaine P.o.v

~9 a.m.

I can't believe shes back of course I know becuase I know everything. I missed my bestfriend and I cant wait to see her. I can finally tell her what I have been waiting forever to tell her. I want her, I want to be more than friends or bestfriends. I want her to be my girl, thats my dream girl.

Seems like iv'e always had crushes on chicks I couldnt have then I end up fucking with someone I shouldnt have. See in my mind its like I'm perfect for her gonna show her but sadly in reality dawg ion even know her. But still somehow she has my mind infatuated absously fascinated with the thoughts of what she might be like. Time after time, I had to wait. Is fate procrastinating? I could take it cause I might be right. Cause its the girl of my dreams. Is she as good as what she seems? Or am I lying to myself ? Think I should try and get some help.

All these thoughts were running in my mind as I got in my car heading over to her sister house to se if she was there. She only 5 minutes away so I knocked to see if she was the but Tae answered the door and told me she wasn't.

'Ughhh' I thought as I hopped inthe car heading towards the mall.

I arrived at the mall and went too look for my momma something for mothers day. I spotted a girl walking that looked just like Dom but I shook it off just thinking that I miss her too much. But she turned around and it was her.

Okay its time to grow some balls if she really gon be yours. Oh my god, Im walking toward her my minds screaming 'STOP' but my feet keep walking towards. Strighten up your face nigga she see you soming for her. My heart beat racing and my hands keep shaking say something you shy m*therfucker shes waiting.

"Whats up girl, no mean to inrtupt. But in the cty Ive met alot of women but you from my dreams.."

"And when you come true, I know theses little shows with rap and r&b that you used to like to go to"

She said "Uhh i'd love to except ion like rap anymore. Besides if i went wth you then I don really think my man would like that."

"Okay I see you got a man, I mean i diffently understand. I'm happy for you really am, I couldn't have been the only fan in the world of a girl like you. I mean you beautiful and I'm sure he's a very nice dude. It aint no biggy but I'm sure that you gon see me around the city the only thing I ask if shit don't work out for yall dont forget me. And don't act like a stranger when you see me around the hood."

"I wont and take my number since I'm your dream girl, I can't be that but I can be your friend." she said

I went in my pants poket and pulled out my phone and she put her number in with her concact name as 'Bestriend😍'

I gave her a hug and walked away into the parking lot of the all. I couldnt even find my momma a gift but i'll send one of my boys to pick something up for her tomorrow morning or later on tonight.

I stopped pass Mc Donalds and went to my condo and fell asleep in my california king bed.

Dominique p.o.v ~

It was hella weird running into Jermaine at the mall today, I missed him so much. I always imagined what it would be like to see him again and I never thought t would be like that. He looked so good and grown up. I would take on having a little fun day with him but I know he get all the hoes and the last thing I need is a nigga that for everybody. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring and it was my sister telling me to come over beause she was oh so bored. So guess i'll stop pass for a bit until Abrey get back to the Apparment. I pulled up to my sister house and saw a 3rd car in the drive way that wasn't hers or Glizzys. I unlocked my glove compartment and got my gun out and shoved it into my bag.

I waled up to the how and knocked on the door and Jermaine opened it.

"I'm gessing thats yours?"

"yup" he said proudly

I stepped in and I sat my bag down and ran up the steps into Tae room to see her yell 'STOP' and that she 'has to pee' while Glizzy was on top of her tickling her and kissing her on her face.

"Im guessing your not so bored anymore" I said dryly but loud enogh for her to hear me

"Sissyyyyyyyy" she squirmed getting loose from Glizzys hold and running over to hug me.

"Sup Sis" Glizzy said

"HEY YALL IVE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH" I yelled hopping onto their bed.

"Damn, why wasnt Jermaine hey that exciting" Glizzy said while laughing

"Ya'll aready know bae dont like him so I'm not even trying to get attached."

Jermaine p.o.v ~

"Damn, why wasnt Jermaine hey that exciting" Glizzy said while laughing

"Ya'll aready know bae dont like him so I'm not even trying to get attached." Dominique Said

I overheard that and ran downstairs before yelling "IM OUT ILL SEE YALL" they all responded with okays before I ran out and got into my car.

If this ass think that he's gonna keep me away from Dom he has another thing coming...

I typed my butt off.. yasssss

-vote

-comment

-what yall think gonna happen next?

-why dosent Aubrey like Jermaine?