"Wassup y'all, y'all tryna play ball?" One of them asked.

"Yeah wassup?" I said to him.

"Ight bet, my name Draco, and that's my nigga Leek" he said pointing to the boy sitting by Cyleena. I nodded my head.

"Cyleena you playing?" I asked her.

"No, I don't know how to play" she said laughing.

"Come on, its gon be 2 on 2" Leek said.

"All you do is shoot the damn ball in the net" Draco added.

"Alright. I'll play" she said getting up.

"Let's whoop some ass bestfriend" I said as we started heading towards the basketball court. I made sure my shoes was tied.

"Ok so, if we win y'all gotta give us a lap dance" Draco said looking at us. Me and Cyleena both looked at each other.

"Deal" we said in unison.

"Ok, and if we win.... y'all gotta run around the park with y'all booties out" Cyleena said smirking.

"Deal, because we both know we ain't doing that shit. So get ready to toot them booties" Draco said.

"Whatever, let's just start" i said.

We started playing and they already had scored a 3 Pointer. I went up to Draco and stole the ball and I made a 2 pointer. "Oh okay, I see you stealing shit now. We finna start playing now" Leek said, "and we going to 21." He added.

I just shook my head. I went and stole the ball again and went to the back and tried to shot a 3, I missed but Cyleena rebounded the ball and made a 2. We was winning 3-4 now. Leek took the ball and tried to make it but his ass missed and his ass looked mad as hell.

We played for about 20 minuets and we was tied with them 19-19. Cyleena was running up with the ball but Draco stole it, since I was next to him I stole it back and made a 3 point.

"Ayeeee" Cyleena said running up and hugging me, I hugged her back.

"Gon head and show then cheeks" I said to both of them. They face was fucking priceless and I stared busting out laughing.

They both sighed "Man, y'all trifling for this" Leek said pulling the back of his basketball shorts down, along with Draco.

I was dying because the way they ass was running looked like they had some shit stuck up they ass.

"FAGGET ASSES"

"YALL GAYTY"

"LOOK AT BURNT CHEEKS"

We heard people yelling saying all type of shit, me and Cyleena was rolling.

They finally was done and came back to us.

"Y'all trifling for that" Leek said to us.

"No one told y'all to loose" Cyleena said.

"Mayne, Whatever but I'm tryna get a number" Draco said walking up to me.

Leek was doing the same thing to Cyleena so I was just like, fuck it why not. I need to get over Kentrell anyways.

I got his phone and put my number in it. "Thankyou ma" he said reaching for a hug.

"Nooo, you sweaty and shit" I said pushin him.

"Ok? Your ass is too" He said hugging me.

He wasn't stank just sweaty. "Alright now moveeee" I whined because he wouldn't let me go.

Cyleena and Leek was laughing like shit was funny. "It ain't funny" I said to them.

"But, we finna head out, we'll see y'all" Cyleena said walking away.

"Alright" they both said. As I was walking away I felt Draco smack my ass.

"Stop playing!" I said to him and he ran off.

"Bye shawty" He said smirking. I just walked off shaking my head and got in the car.

"See, you had fun huh?" Cyleena said to me.

"I guess so, but I'm hungry" I said to her.

"We can make some shrimp pasta?" She said.

"Yeah, but ion feel like going in to get the stuff" I explained.

"I'll go get it, just don't let nobody take your ass this time" she said to me.

We headed to Publix and she got out and went inside to get her stuff. I was sitting in the car once again hoping  no one don't snatch my ass.

A couple minuets later Cyleena phone started ringing. I looked at it and it said 'Kentrell ❤️😍' I wasn't finna answer it at first but I did. Soon as I answer I didn't say nun but he started talking.

"You trifling hoe. You set Kalea up?! And she suppose to be your bestfriend?" He said yelling in the phone. I was so confused.

"Huh? What you talking bout?" I said back to him.

"This Kalea?" He said acting surprised.

"Yea... what you mean she...." I hung up because I saw Cyleena was coming and I quickly erased the call.

She got back in the car and threw the stuff in the back. "You good bestfriend? Nobody ain't snatch you this time?"

"Yeah I'm good" I said putting on a fake smile.

I just wanna find out what the fuck he mean she set me up.... all hell finna break loose.
________
What y'all think she did? 👀

Draco x Kalea? 👀

Kentrell x Kalea? 👀

Cyleena? 👀😭