65 | and it begins

don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!😉

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

for a long time, cara just wanted to be left alone; to be free from her parents and her brother's shadow and make a name of her own because afterall, hindi na siya bata. she's a grown up now who wanted to prove herself.

that's why she decided to pick a school away from home and her brother's apartment. the reason why she went to jyp.

pero hindi naman inaasahan ni cara na hindi pa nga nagsisimula ang klase ay mapapasabak na agad siya sa gulo.

trouble came in the form of hwang hyunjin, the guy who yelled at her and called her a dog thief. although cara was really offended that day, she somehow understood where hyunjin was coming from. nakwento sa kanya ng ate mina niya na mag-isa lang din na nakatira sa apartment niya si hyunjin and all he had to acompany him was his dog.

but then the logical part of cara's brain overshadowed her empathy. she wasn't the type who posts impulsively pero noong araw na yun, she was just too furious to care. dagdag pa na wala siyang mapagsabihan so her anger just built up.

that's where it started. that guy, hwang hyunjin chatting her for an apology. cara wanted nothing to do with the guy anymore so she just she forgave him and told him to leave her alone.

as much as cara wanted to end it there, hindi pa doon natapos ang koneksyon nila ni hyunjin. cara was too dumbfounded when she saw him show up inside the classroom on the first day of classes. cara could still remember that day clearly. seya was going to throw a book at her when jisung stumbled towards the teacher's table beside cara. siya tuloy yung nasapul ng libro. and then later she found out na tinulak pala ni hyunjin si jisung so she won't be hit by the book.

cara wasn't a fan of violence so she really disliked hearing about hyunjin's fights and seeing him with bruises. pero kung ano naman ang kina-manly at sungit niyang tignan sa labas, he was a huge softie when it comes to chats. he uses emojis and phrases that didn't suit his bad boy image at all.

she didn't know when she did she started liking hyunjin. maybe when they actually had a normal conversation for once. o baka noong nakita niya si hyunjin na may sugat sa mukha. or maybe, simula pa talaga nung una silang magkita and cara was just too blind to notice. whenever it was, cara didn't know.

and now, she was ready to leave everything.

huling gabi niya na 'to sa jyp. actually, hindi nga dapat siya pupunta sa acquaintance party kaso andaming pumilit sa kanya na pumunta daw siya. there was the welcome committee who toured cara around the school nung first day; ryujin, mashiro and the girls. tapos si felix na gustong mapanuod niya yung performance nila bago siya umalis. there's also jeongin who called her and cried. the kid wanted to see her for the last time. si sir jaehwan niya na ayaw nga siyang palipatin ng school in the first place. and the most surprising thing was, pati yung kuya niya inencourage pa siyang pumunta. what kind of sorcery was that?

so here she was, outside the gym. hindi niya alam kung ano pa yung hinihintay niya. the perfect timing, maybe? although baka hindi na dumating yung perfect timing na hinihintay niya.

she was evidently late. isang oras na mula nung nagsimula yung party and she doesn't know kung saan siya pupunta kung sakaling pumasok man siya. it's not like she has friends.

napatingin siya sa likuran niya nung may pumaradang sasakyan sa bandang kanan niya. she raised an eyebrow. wow, may mas late pa pala kesa sa kanya.