Chapter 4: Mad as a Hatter

As I woke up I immediately vomited but laughed it off. I took off from the furniture shop as happy as can be. I didn't even know what I was doing. I was talking to myself and didn't realise I forgot my bag of food and water. It was around 2:40 pm and it was boiling hot but little did I know that more meteorites were coming to earth once again. Since I didn't eat and drink for the past 7 hours, I went absolutely mad, as in crazy. I instantly got dehydrated and got a headache and I was so crazy I thought I was gonna die. I vomited at least 5 times in one day. I started hallucinating that my parents were in front of me and I was talking to them. My legs were as weak as a baby learning to walk. I walked and walked and walked until I fainted. Flashbacks instantly happened as soon I dropped to the ground. "I love you Aria." that was all I heard through the flashbacks and everything was just faded and echoed that it was too hard to hear.  I woke up and everything was out of control. Meteorites falling from above hitting already wrecked buildings and cars. I was too weak to even get up so I crawled as fast as possible trying not to get hit by the falling meteorites. I quickly took cover under a  piece of roof that had fallen off a shop. I was still madly insane and started laughing at absolutely nothing. I was starving and even tried to eat a plastic cup laying around. All my emotions broke loose when a meteorite randomly hit a car that was right in front of the roof I was taking cover in. I then started to tear up and felt like I had lost all hope and of course, I hadn't eaten in 2 days so what was I suppose to do?