Chapter 11

"Wow" Is all I could exclaim. What I saw was a beautiful picnic over-looking an amazing view.

"Isn't it amazing?  I set it up just for you" That comment made me blush. Just for me? How sweet.

"Aww really? "

We sat and talked for about 2 hours. Then he lead me back down the path to the car so we could head to Aiden's party.  Although it is only 6:50, the house is probably already packed.

"We should make that our spot. It used to be just mine but I'm willing to share with an individual like you." Finn looked at me and smiled. I didn't want to risk a fight between Aiden and Finn, so I just gave him a really good hug and he kissed my head.

"Thank you" I said into his jacket. We headed to his car and got in. He put the address in his phone and off we went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since his house wasn't far away, we arrived at the house at around 7:20. As expected, there were already cars lined up and down the street and you could hear the music from a mile away.

I was greeted by Aiden at the door. "What is he doing here? " He gritted his teeth.

"Jones calm down! He's just a friend. I figured the more the merrier right? "

"Okay okay. Welcome Finn." I could sense the annoyance in his voice.

"So where are the drinks at?" I asked.

"In the kitchen. I will accompany you. "

"Okay Mr Trust-No one"

"No one is allowed to mess with my girl or I will mess with their face"

"Chill we aren't even dating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(sensibility level at the highest feel free to skip this part if will make you uncomfortable: sexual harassment and drugging)

An hour later, someone dragged me somewhere.

"Who is this???!!!" Whoever it was covered my mouth with their hand and dragged me up the stairs to a room. They smelled drunk as fuck which almost made me puke. All I wanted to do was have fun. I opened my eyes finally and saw it was a guy I never knew before. He shoved something in my mouth and made me swallow it with water. A couple seconds later I became woozy and limp. I couldn't move.

I got slammed onto a bed and this guy was on top of me. I tried to yell for someone. "Aiden!!!" "Finn!!" "Anyone?! " But nothing came out. He was already taking advantage of me. I felt cold, violated. And there was nothing I could do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Warning:  This part is a violent fight. Go to the last few lines to pass it if you are once again uncomfortable)

(Aiden's POV)
"Kimberly?!  Hello!!" I shouted. I had no idea where she was or what was going on.

"Has anyone seen Kimberly?" I asked a bunch of random people. They all shook their heads.

"Finn! Where is Kimberly?" Worry was filling up inside of me. I've already lost her once I don't want to lose her again.

"I thought she was with you?!" He replied. The worry was filling in inside of him too.

"We have to go look for her" We walked around my house repeatedly. No sign. We went upstairs. The guest room door was closed. It was very suspicious because we never close that.

"Maybe she's in there" Finn suggested.  We slammed open the door and what we saw horrified us.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER BRANDON!!" I shouldn't of let her get away. I shouldve been watching her. How could I have done this.

(Finn's POV)
Seeing Kimberly getting assaulted by someone I have no idea who, just filled me up with rage. Without realizing I went up and grabbed him since he didn't get away when Aiden yelled.

When I grabbed him, I started punching. My fists started to bruise and bleed but I didn't care. Soon Aiden joined in in beating him. After I punched a lot I checked on Kimberly. Her leggings ripped off and underwear pulled down. I felt so bad. I shouldn't have let her walk around without anyone watching her.

Since she has become the talk of the school, all the guys were eyeing her up. Looking her up and down like she was some kind of trophy. When Aiden had knocked this guy out, he came over and joined me by her side. We slid the blanket up to cover her. She didn't move.

(Aiden's POV)

"No no no!  Why did I leave you alone?  Oh my god Kim wake up. I'll get you clothes or anything you need just wake up!!"

She was drugged. Drugged badly. She probably will only remember a little bit about what happened.

"I will watch over her tonight, " I said, "Tell everyone the party is over and that they need to get out. You should go home too"

"Alright, just watch over her. I will drag this guy out once everyone clears and put him in the only empty car." Finn responded "Kimberly just please wake up" And he left with a tear in his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:  Hi sorry if this part was a little triggering to some people. I have never been a victim to this sort of thing, but I know people who have been sexually assaulted. If you or a friend/family member have gone through this, just know I will always keep the victims in my heart and pray this sort of stuff stops. It sucks that this goes on in the world but I wanted to bring attention to it. Sorry again