Chapter 1

“Hey Kimbers!! It is GREAT to see you again!!”

My best friend, Brenna, called that out as I walked onto the campus to start my SENIOR YEAR at Church Mountain High! The quote on quote “best school in America”. Pft yeah right. More like “where all the bitches who think they are the shit go and make low lives miserable”. Heh, that is way more like it.

Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. Hi! I’m Kimberly Meadows. Some of my friends call me “Kimbers” or “Kimmy” or “Kim”. Pretty much any rendition you can create from the name Kimberly. Most of the people I see around think I’m 18 since I am in my senior year. Technically, yeah. But I am actually 17 at the moment until me birthday which is in two days! Yep, my birthday is during the first week of school this year. Doesn’t happen much but of course during my last year it does. I am also one of the low lives that those bitches make fun of. I mean, obviously I am because who would want to be in their evil clique? I have also never gone out with anyone and I am still a virgin so they think something is wrong with me since I am seventeen and never had sex. You can never amuse the crowd in this school unless you drink underaged, are rich, lose your virginity and make it known, or you are part of the clique. So that sums it up!

“Oh hi Brenna! I didn’t see you there. Just trying to get into school to get my schedule. Yay senior year” I was obviously being sarcastic. I’m not excited for senior year at all. Well, I guess I should be. It is the last year I have to deal with these people. Unless they go to my college which would be even more Hell on earth than it already is going to school with them. Well, time to go in.

I hurry inside, not waiting for Brenna. I don’t want to be seen. “WAIT!! KIMBERS!!”

I’m not looking up as I look back to see what she wants. BAM! All of sudden, I end up on the ground with a man under me. I quickly wiggle out of his grasp. It seems like he was trying to… catch me? Well he failed. As I come to my senses, I realize who it was. Aiden Jones, football quarterback and hunk of a man that all the girls fall for. I hate to say it, but including myself. He has been my crush since my freshman year in high school. It sucks because he is known for being a womanizer, but ooh if you saw how he looked you would totally understand! That curly black hair and those blue eyes that every time you look at them, it is like staring at a beautiful clear ocean. Ugh, it just makes my heart melt like chocolate in the summer sun.

“Woah, next time you might want to watch where you are going. Are you alright?” Aiden hot as fuck Jones responded to the shock of getting knocked down by an unknown girl running to the school we hate but all have to go to. I mean, he has muscles of steel and I made him fall? I must not know my own strength, huh.

“Oh...uh…sorry. Senior year jitters… I guess” I stammered like a complete idiot. But what can I say? I was… distracted.

“Oh you are a senior? What is your name mysterious pretty senior I have never seen before? Are you new?” Aiden…. THE AIDEN JONES WANTS MY NAME?? Wait, he thinks I am new? Douche, but a hot douche at that.

“My name is Kimberly. Kimberly Meadows. Also, no I am NOT new. I have literally been in at least one of your classes since we were all new freshmen in this hell hole. But it is fine, I am not someone people notice. According to Jessica Limens and her gang, I’m a total loser that shouldn’t be in this world” I responded to that remark with my own little skit. Actually, it is just the truth.

“Oh! You are that shy girl who wore those big goofy glasses that made your hazel eyes look bigger than they were” He said, finally remembering who I was. “You have definitely changed. Lost the glasses is the biggest one. I like it. Oh by the way while we were talking I took your phone and put my number in it.”

WAIT WHAT? “Hold on. Why-” Before I could say anything, he was jogging to catch up with his group of fellow jocks. All handsome, yes, but not as handsome as him. By the time that I started drooling, Brenna had walked up to me after I finished talking to Aiden. But damn, that boy is doing things to me. KIMBERLY! Do not fall for a womanizer!

“So how was it? What happened?”

“It was fine. I mean I got his number and he called me pretty but it is whatevs”

“Wait, WHAT?”