Catacombs

* The next chapter will be posted once this one has reached 20 votes!*
Enjoy! :)

The catacombs, were created in 1810 to eliminate overflowing cemeteries. It is a series of tunnels, built in the old quarries of Paris. These tunnels, are filled with over six million corpses, right underneath the famous streets of Paris's very ground.

      These catacombs are actually open for touring, but these tours only scratch the surface of the 186 miles of remains

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

These catacombs are actually open for touring, but these tours only scratch the surface of the 186 miles of remains.
The un-toured area of the Catacombes was closed off to the public and became illegal to explore, but explorers
nicknamed Cataphiles have found secret entrances, some determined on mapping the Catacombes.
These people are extremely experienced, and suggest people not to go roaming in the Catacombes unattended by someone who isn't familiar with them. Why? Because the Catacombes are extremely dangerous.
It is very easy to get lost in the endless tunnels, in most places it's completely dark, not to mention how parts of the Catacombes are known to collapse.
Not only is it dark, but it's extremely quiet. Some people say it's so quiet it's bound to drive someone alone in there insane.

     Based on the amount of explorers that go into the Catacombes, the odds are that you'll be found within a couple days, such as multiple groups of lost teens in the past

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Based on the amount of explorers that go into the Catacombes, the odds are that you'll be found within a couple days, such as multiple groups of lost teens in the past. But, some people aren't as lucky. Parties are thrown in the Catacombes to get away from parental view, and drunk teens that decided to get a little bit too curious have gone missing, never to be found. Most likely stumbling farther into the Catacombes and starving. There was also Philibert Aspairt, the doorkeeper of The Val-De-Grâce hospital, got lost in the catacombs with unknown intentions.
His body was found 11 years later, and buried there in the same dark maze he died in.
There is also one explorer, who's camera was found in one of the deeper tunnels, revealing this video.

This video, showing the man walking through the Catacombes, sometimes stopping to pan to a pile of bones or such, then picking up the speed, running as if he was being chased, and dropping his camera, has sparked many investigations.
Some Cataphiles have done so much as to find the place this video was filmed, and follow it.
The man was never found, and is presumed dead, along with many others, that dared to enter the tunnels of death.

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? Would you ever dare to venture into the Catacombes beneath Paris?
Get this chapter to 20 votes and I'll post another one!

Horror; Facts and storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें