The Midnight Man

*I will be posting the next chapter after 20                     stars*
**warning** this game is not fun, this game is not safe, and this game is not something to fuck around with.
Do not perform it.

      Some of you may have heard of a game, called the Midnight Man. Although, this is more than just a game. It's actually used to be a Pagan punishment in the 1800's and is no longer used, but the demon can still be summoned all the same. Here I have included a summary of the game and it's rules, that are rather complicated.

     No one REALLY knows what happens to you if you lose the game

     No one REALLY knows what happens to you if you lose the game. Some people say the hallucinations of your worst fears happen like the rule book says, and some say he rips out your organs one by one until you bleed to death. But, my theory is that he possesses you. I mean he won the game, now he gets your body. Makes sense right?
      There is a rumor going around that four teens went missing in Texas during a sleepover. When the police searched the house, they discovered instructions to the midnight man ritual open on one of the teens computers upstairs. I've had trouble recovering reports about any of this, except for two articles stating that two of the teens named went missing.
     THIS RITUAL IS EXTREMELY UNRECOMMENDED AND IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. THIS IS NOT A GAME. SAVE YOUR SOUL.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading!
As always be safe while playing with entities and always be respectful.
Drop a ⭐️ to let me know to post the next chapter!