Chapter 5

"Hey." Elijah came up behind Loic the next day at college.

Loic jumped slightly, not hearing him stepping on the gravel floor. He turned and saw who it was, and then suddenly didn't know what to say. He also didn't get why both of the brothers had spoken to him on the last day. "Oh, hey."

Elijah knew that he'd been sceptical before but now he couldn't tell whether he was just being sceptical like before or because Toby didn't do the wipe properly. The wipe had, in fact, worked.

"I think we've got class together next. Gym, right?"

"Yeah." Loic thought it made sense, though they'd had that lesson many times before and Elijah had never spoken to him before about it.

He continued to walk and Elijah pulled up next to him. They walked to the guys changing room and found most of the people were already there, which made sense as Loic wasn't usually very early.

He went over to the bench and let down his bag, opening it to get to his kit. He noticed that Elijah dropped his own bag next to him and was still surprised.

Trying not to pay too much attention to the weird situation, Loic pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the bench. Elijah checked him out discreetly and liked what he saw.

"Your girl is one kinky chick." One of the guys behind him called.

How could he forget?

He'd had a shoot a couple of days ago and the theme had been marking. The girl he was working was instructed to give him hickeys, scrapes, bites and they added fake bruises as makeup. The bruises were gone but he's completely forgotten that the other marks were still all over his chest and back.

He'd had similar marks before and the guys in the changing room had just figured that he'd had a girlfriend that they didn't know about. He always said "I don't have a girlfriend" but they just went along with it anyway and said he did.

Elijah looked at him without him noticing and smirked, the information having been new to him.

"Girlfriend, huh? Is she hot?"

Loic let out a small laugh under his breath. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Sure looks like it."

He shrugged and pulled on his work out shirt.

"Boyfriend maybe?" Elijah said slightly quieter, though some of the guys next to him did.

Loic laughed a bit more. "You know, you're the first person to say that, but no."

Elijah made a "hmph" noise and smirked. He changed, taking his time and looking at Loic to find some sort of hint at him being gay. Loic was used to guys changing around him though and didn't even look away from the wall and his bag while he changed his jeans.

Toby watched Elijah walk out of the school gates and noticed Loic with him. He squinted his eyes, confused, but then remembered Elijah's comment the day before. Elijah slunked off towards his brother

"He doesn't remember, and if he does then he doesn't show it. I was worried for a moment that you hadn't wiped him properly."

"What? Why wouldn't I have done it properly?"

"I dunno." Elijah smirked back. "He's hot. You're missing out."

"Oh, because he was practically following you like a dog. I think not."

"Eh, some things take time." Elijah continued to smirk and shrugged his shoulders. His brother was obviously annoyed by it and he found it fun to wind him up. "Not too long though. He's got bite marks all over him."

"What?" Toby turned, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"He seems to be very, very kinky." Elijah winked, enjoying his brother's reaction.

Toby just turned and looked where he was walking.

Elijah grinned the whole way to the car just to annoy Toby.